From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- Increased base health regeneration from 0 to 1.5.
- Increased base mana regeneration from 0.01 to 0.9.
- Rearm now affects items in the backpack.
- Heat-Seeking Missile travel speed reduced from 900 to 700
- Heat-Seeking Missile mana cost reduced from 120/140/160/180 to 80/100/120/140
- Reworked talents:
- Level 10 left talent: Increased armor bonus from 5 to 6.
- Level 15 right talent: Increased health bonus from 200 to 225.
- Increased base armor from 1 to 2 (total armor is now 3.82).
- No longer disables Tinker for the rearm time.
- Can now be interrupted.
- Increased mana cost from 125/150/175 to 150/200/250.
- Increased attack range from 500 to 550.
- March of the Machines
- Reduced cast time from 3.53 to 0.53.
- Reduced cast range from 400 to 300.
- Increased movement speed from [ Info Needed ] to 290.
- Increased damage from 60/120/180/240 to 80/160/240/320.
- Increased mana cost from 95/105/120/135 to 95/110/120/145.
- Increased cooldown from 1 to 14.
- Heat-Seeking Missile
- Increased mana cost from 125/135/150/175 to 130/160/190/220.
- Increased cooldown from 25 to 35.
- Fixed incorrect armor values