Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Increased strength gain from 2.8 to 3.2.
- Increased intelligence gain from 2.4 to 2.7.
- Increased base armor from -2 to -1.
- Level 10 right talent: Replaced +25% experience gain bonus with +225 health bonus.
- Level 10 left talent: Replaced 6% spell damage amplification bonus with +2.5 mana regen bonus.
- Level 15 right talent: Replaced +100 attack damage bonus with +10% spell damage amplification bonus.
- Level 15 left talent: Increased max stacks bonus from 5 to 8.
- Level 20 right talent: Increased strength bonus from 15 to 20.
- Increased base intelligence from 21 to 23.
- Increased primary attribute reduction from 12%/13%/14%/15% to 13%/14%/15%/16%.
- Increased strength gain from 2.4 to 2.8.
- Increased bonus damage per tree from 10/15/20/25 to 12/18/24/30.
- Reduced armor bonus per stack from 1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6 to 1/1.1/1.2/1.3.
- Reduced health regen bonus per stack from 1/1.2/1.4/1.6 to 1/1.1/1.2/1.3.
- Increased max stacks from 5/10/15/20 to 6/12/18/24.
- Level 20 left talent: Increased cooldown reduction from 10% to 15%.
- Increased movement speed from 285 to 290.
- Increased strength gain from 2.1 to 2.4.
- Increased bonus damage per tree from 10/14/18/22 to 10/15/20/25.
- Reduced base health regeneration from 1.5 to 0.
- Reduced base mana regeneration from 0.9 to 0.
- Now always deals pure damage, instead of pure when also cutting a tree on cast, and magical when no trees were cut.
- Now deals 10/14/18/22 extra damage for each tree cut upon cast.
- Reduced base damage from 100/150/200/250 to 90/120/150/180.
- Reduced attribute reduction from 15% on each level to 12%/13%/14%/15%.
- Increased health regen bonus per stack from 1/1.15/1.3/1.45 to 1/1.2/1.4/1.6.
- ancient creeps. now fully affects
- Level 25 right talent: Increased attribute reduction bonus from 8% to 12%.
- Increased armor bonus per stack from 1/1.2/1.4/1.6 to 1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6.
- Increased attribute reduction from 13% to 15%.
- The stats reduction now also considers bonus attributes, instead of just reducing base attributes.
- Reduced attribute reduction from 15% to 13%.
- Lua error in Module:Ability_ID at line 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Chakram (Aghanim's Scepter)".
- Reduced initial mana cost from 100/150/200 to 80/140/200.
- Reduced mana cost per second from 20/25/30 to 16/23/30.
- Increased base health regeneration from 0 to 1.5.
- Increased base mana regeneration from 0.01 to 0.9.
- Reduced health regeneration bonus per stack from 1/1.2/1.4/1.6 to 1/1.15/1.3/1.45.
- Reworked talents:
- Level 10: +25% experience gain or +6% spell damage amplification
- Level 15: +5 max stacks or +100 attack damage
- Level 20: 10% cooldown reduction or +15 strength
- Level 25: +1400 range/distance or +8% attribute reduction
- Level 10 left talent: Increased experience gain bonus from 10% to 20%.
- Level 15 left talent: Increased intelligence bonus from 15 to 20.
- Level 20 left talent: Increased cast range bonus from 125 to 150.
- Reduced stack duration from 14/16/18/20 to 10/13/16/19.
- Increased attack range from 128 to 150.
- Increased debuff duration from 11 to 14.
- Increased health regeneration and armor bonus per stack from 1 on each level to 1/1.2/1.4/1.6.
- Increased debuff duration from 7 to 11.
- Reduced mana cost from 70/80/90/100 to 70 on each level.
- Rescaled stack duration from 16 on each level to 14/16/18/20.
- Reduced cooldown from 8 to 6.
- Now grants a stack when attacks land rather when attacks begin.
- Increased max stacks from 4/8/12/16 to 5/10/15/20.
- Added Lua error in Module:Ability_ID at line 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Chakram (Aghanim's Scepter)".. : Grants Timbersaw a second
- Increased mana cost from 75/125/175 to 100/150/200.
- Increased damage from 80/120/160/200 to 100/140/180/220.
- Reduced mana cost over time from 20/30/40 to 20/25/30.
- Fixed 's tip blocking neutral creep camps.
- Fixed blocking neutral creep camps while traveling towards the target point.
- Fixed Timbersaw attaching to trees behind him if he does not hit anything with chain.
- Fixed Timbersaw models to show custom . [ ]
- Fixed picking up another player's being undroppable and granting Timbersaw his upgrade.
- Fixed ending prematurely with , , etc.
- New lines added to , , and .
- Fixed travelling too fast.
- Fixed not latching quite far enough.
- Fixed some ability Backswing timing issues ( , , , , , , , , , , , , ).
- Fixed sometimes taking too long to cast when used with .
- Fixed cast time behavior.
- Added !