We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Escape Potion is a consumable item granted to each player at the start of the match. It is not purchasable, but can be sold.
- Stacks with itself in the inventory, there is no stack limit. The sell value adapts based on the number of instances in a stack.
- Escape Potions are fully shareable.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Despite the description, does not disarm, silencer or mute the user.
- The invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- allows the user to path through other units, including wards, but not through buildings or gates.
- This item's beta name was "Potion of Cowardice".
- The icon is based on 's icon.