The Leveller/Old Abilities
- This ability got replaced by 7.23a gameplay patch. in the
- Grants cleave if the wielder is melee.
- Cleave damage cannot be amplified with spell damage amplification and cannot spell lifesteal.
- Cleave damage is reduced by Damage Block.
- The complete area is shaped like an isosceles trapezoid in front of the attacking hero.
- Fully stacks with other sources of cleaves. Each source of cleave works completely independent.
- Does not cleave upon attacking wards, buildings or allied units. Wards and buildings are unaffected by cleave.
- Despite the visual effect, cleave damage is applied instantly in the whole area.
- Grants splash if the wielder is ranged.
- When the attack misses or is disjointed, no splash damage is dealt.
- Splash damage is affected by Damage Block.
- Does not work against wards or buildings.