Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Every player starts with 1 Pocket Tower in their inventory.
- Pocket Towers are not shareable.
- do not copy this item.
- Creates a Pocket Tower with Tier 3 Tower stats at the targeted point.
- The tower belongs to whoever placed it, so kills made by it are credited to the player.
- The tower cannot be controlled. It auto-attacks like the default towers, using the default attack priority system.
- However, the tower will not attack at all if the auto-attack setting was not turned on as the tower was placed.
- Cannot be placed inside the fountain area (including a small area in front of the ramp), or in 's pit.
- cannot build towers.
Built Pocket Tower
- The True Sight is provided within the whole area, regardless of the buildings actual vision. It is fully unobstructed.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura which affects enemies. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Cannot detect units under the effect of , , and ' traps and mines within the aura of upgraded .
Lua error in Module:VarQuery at line 44: No results found..
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Multiple instances of Tower Protection do not stack.
- When teleporting from a tier 2/3/4 tower to a tier 1 tower or vice versa, the armor bonus updates after the linger time.