- Every player starts with 1 Pocket Roshan in their inventory.
- Pocket Roshans are not shareable.
- Although Pocket Roshan cannot be bought, it can be sold for 1000 gold.
- do not copy this item.
|Ancient Jungle Creep|
- Creates a Roshan for the user.
- The Roshan is fully under the player's control and can be used like any other regular summon.
- The Pocket Roshan has the same properties and abilities as the real Roshan. It also scales as time goes on like the real Roshan.
- This means spells treat it like how they treat Roshan.
- Unlike the real Roshan, who can only be attacked while inside his pit, the Pocket Roshans can be attacked from anywhere.
Spawned Pocket Roshan
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Adds an average of 7.5 damage to every attack.
- Fully affects buildings.
- Bash uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Slam first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- Roshan only casts Slam when there are 3 or more enemy units within the radius.
- Damage increases by 10 every minute since the first creep spawn. The first increase happens just as the first wave spawns.
- This is how much damage the Slam deals (before reductions) at certain game times:
- 10 Minutes: 170 damage
- 20 Minutes: 270 damage
- 30 Minutes: 370 damage
- 40 Minutes: 470 damage
- 50 Minutes: 570 damage
- 60 Minutes: 670 damage
- 80 Minutes: 870 damage
- 100 Minutes: 1070 damage
Interval in Minutes: 1
Armor Bonus per Interval: 0.325
Max Health Bonus per Interval: 115
Attack Damage Bonus per Interval: 6
Experience Bounty Growth per Interval: 20
Attack Speed Bonus: 100
Illusion Damage Reduction: 80%
- The first armor bonus is granted as the first creep wave spawns, and then every minute onward.
- The armor is provided by a 1 radius aura. This means it can also affect other neutral creeps when close enough to Roshan.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- The phased status is given to him as he spawns.
- All other bonuses are granted every minute after the first creep wave spawns.
- The bonuses persist through his death and keep on increasing while he is dead.
- Illusions deal 80% less damage to Roshan with their attacks. Their spells deal full damage if they can cast.
- The extra attack speed causes Roshan to attack exactly once per second.