Template talk:Unit infobox wrapper
Unit and item infobox title priority
Unit infobox wrapper malfunction with ability ID
- It's a bug in the way Cargo works, which I'm not sure how to work around. The only things I can thing of are
- Using DPL (max 1 template per page)
- Reverting to SMW (not a good idea)
- --Litzsch 16:14, 24 August 2018 (UTC)
- Can you try to explain what the general concept is where it fails? I guess recursive queries where the top level tries to execute a second query on a lower level?
- Proper workaround/fix would be to make the "Abilities" section a standalone property and use a comma separated string ("Return to Base, Go To Secret Shop, Return Items, Retrieve Items, Transfer Items") as value. Then the infobox would have to implement their own Template:A version or reuse its functions.
- Second possibility is to not save the cargo query string in the notes property, but the returned wiki markup code. It blows up the property eventually and not sure if/how it works, but should do way less effort. Molldust (talk) 08:27, 25 August 2018 (UTC)
- Cargo has problems storing data if it is based on Cargo data from the same page. So e.g. if you look at the infobox on Flying Courier (Unit), it looks fine, but when you look at the page data, errors are stored instead of the correct values.
- The only real way to make this work afaik is to put the abilities on their own subpages (like Abaddon/Mist Coil). ––Litzsch 15:02, 26 August 2018 (UTC)