We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
A Team is an in-game function to form designated groups. Unlike parties, teams have a fixed identity and do not disappear when its members log off.
Dota 2 offers support and features for making teams.
- Team logo (used on in-game banners and base emblem)
- Team tag/abbreviation
- Country flag
- Team URL
- Sponsors logos
- Teams can only participate in Ranked matchmaking
- Teams use a separate Matchmaking Rating
- Teams with players in low priority will be unable to queue for matchmaking
- Teams will only be matched against other ranked parties of five
- The system will prioritize matching against other parties using a team identity
- If no parties with a team identity is found, it will match against parties of five without team identities
- Disbanding a team is permanent and cannot be reversed.
- A disbanded team cannot be recreated with the same name.
- A team's roster must be empty for it to be disbanded.