From Dota 2 Wiki
|Om nom nom.|
The Shared Tango is an item received from allied players who share their .
- If the receiving player has no room in their inventory, the Shared Tango is dropped on the ground next to the hero.
- Shared Tangos do not possess the Share Tango ability of the original Tango, but are completely shareable with allies.
- When dropped on the ground, it can be used by any player who picks it up, including the original sharer and enemies.
- Shared Tangos do not stack in the inventory. Each acquired instance requires its own slot.
- Shared Tangos cannot be sold.
- Can only be cast on trees, enemy s and s.
- When targeting wards or trees placed by , the heal duration is doubled.
- Restores health in the form of health regeneration, so it heals for 0.71875 health in 0.1 second intervals, which is 7.1875 health per second.
- Can heal a total of 115 (230 when used on wards) health over its full duration.
- Successive uses with the same unit do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Cannot be cast on any other ward than enemy Observer and Sentry Wards.
- The targeted tree or ward is instantly destroyed upon cast.
- The item's lore Om nom nom is a reference to a line spoken by the Heavy, a playable class from Team Fortress 2, another title from Valve Corporation, which in turn is a reference to the Internet meme "Om nom nom nom."