|Om nom nom.|
The Shared Tango is an item received from allied players who share their .
- If the receiving player has no room in their inventory, the Shared Tango is dropped on the ground next to the hero.
- Shared Tangos do not possess the Share Tango ability of the original Tango, but are completely shareable with allies.
- When dropped on the ground, it can be used by any player who picks it up, including the original sharer and enemies.
- Shared Tangos do not stack in the inventory. Each acquired instance requires its own slot.
- Shared Tangos cannot be sold.
- When targeting trees planted by , , , , or , the heal duration is doubled.
- Can regenerate up to 115 (230 when targeting planted trees) health over its full duration.
- Successive uses with the same unit do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The item's lore Om nom nom is a reference to a line spoken by the Heavy, a playable class from Team Fortress 2, another title from Valve Corporation, which in turn is a reference to the Internet meme "Om nom nom nom."