We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Om nom nom.|
- If the receiving player has no room in their inventory, the Shared Tango is dropped on the ground next to the hero.
- Shared Tangos do not possess the Share Tango ability of the original Tango, but are completely shareable with allies.
- When dropped on the ground, it can be used by any player who picks it up, including the original sharer and enemies.
- Shared Tangos do not stack in the inventory. Each acquired instance requires its own slot.
- Shared Tangos cannot be sold.
- When targeting wards or trees placed by Iron Branch, the heal duration is doubled.
- Restores health in the form of health regeneration, so it heals for 0.72 health in 0.1 second intervals (7.19 health per second).
- The targeted tree or ward is instantly destroyed upon cast.
- Successive uses with the same unit do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The item's lore Om nom nom is a reference to a line spoken by the Heavy, a playable class from Team Fortress 2, another title from Valve Corporation, which in turn is a reference to the Internet meme "Om nom nom nom."