"Difficulty curve" -- Is this really needed?
It's not really an introduction. Or anything useful other than an opinion of 'how tough one hero is', which doesn't apply to all heroes. --Vaught 00:39, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- It's not an introduction. Some guy pasted all these in during the international and we haven't yet removed them. -Lancey 00:56, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- Ah. Kinda silly to just slap these down and refer to a reddit page...--Vaught 03:51, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
It has recently been changed from recommended for "new to intermediate" to recommended for "new" players. What is a difficulty that can be agreed upon? --Aradalf 01:19, 18 May 2012 (UTC)
- His abilities are quite straightforward and he gets harder to kill as fast as he does more damage. I agree with "new". - Nickoladze 02:19, 18 May 2012 (UTC)
I'm only not changing it myself because I'm not sure that it's true, but I'd say it's worth noting corrosive skin either does or does not trigger on non-targeted AOEs cast against him (ravage for instance). Also does nether toxin affect friendly units (denying)? Johnny D 09:02, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
Viper Strike duration
According to the article the Viper strike duration is 5.1 seconds, but I'm pretty sure its 5.0. Could someone check that and maybe correct it? I don't have access to the game at the moment and can't do it myself. --Litzsch (talk)
- It used to be 5.1 up until recently, to prevent its last damage to from missing (a very lazy workaround fix). It's not needed anymore since it now deals damage instantly, instead of 1 second after being applied and was reduced to the intended 5 seconds. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 18:08, 1 July 2017 (UTC)
It looks like there is some mistake:
7.21c - Reduced Agility attribute symbol.png agility gain from 3.2 to 2.8.
7.21 - Increased Agility attribute symbol.png agility gain from 2.9 to 3.3.
Probably the upper one is wrong, because his was buffed before (15% growth) and it is even more than 3.3.
- I still see no changes... 18.104.22.168 00:08, 16 March 2019 (UTC)