Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
Dark Rift Target Priority
The changelogs mention that the targeted unit drops in attack priority similar to BoT. I tried to test this in the sandbox and couldn't reproduce the priority dropping. It either was another unmentioned change of 6.88b or is one of the remaining bugs. Can somebody confirm that it doesn't change attack priority? Molldust (talk) 20:01, 23 August 2016 (UTC)
- It is already reported in the dev thread. It is a bug. I removed that line in the notes for now. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 20:10, 23 August 2016 (UTC)
Cancel Dark Rift icon not working?
- It's not working in Dota 2. I think Buny knows about DotA 1, but what you get from that? Medok 16:02, 25 August 2016 (UTC)
Firetstorm burn damage intervals
This page says : "Creates waves in 1 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 6 waves. Despite the visual effects, the damage of the waves is applied instantly, and not upon landing. The burn debuff does not stack per interval. Each interval refreshes its duration, resulting in 8 possible burn damage intervals. The burn damage deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in 2 instances. Can deal up to 150/240/330/420 + 8%/16%/24%/32% of max health as damage (before reductions) when all waves hit and the debuff is not dispelled."
Some of this must be wrong, since 2 instances for one wave, refreshed 5 more times (total 6 waves), makes 7 instances, not 8. Therefore 28% max damage, not 32%. Either the total damage listed here is wrong or there are 3 instances of burn damage per wave. (which, refreshed 5 times would make 8 instances) — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) • (contribs) 09:37, 12 June 2017 • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- The debuff starts damaging immediately (upon being placed), so you have +1 instance at the beginning. fixed it. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 08:52, 12 June 2017 (UTC)
Firestorm - Rosh interaction
IS it intended, that the percentage based damage of Firestorm works against Roshan? It seems like pretty much all other percentage based damage does not affect him. --Litzsch (talk) 17:26, 4 July 2017 (UTC)
- The spell just works. There are other percentage based spells that work on Roshan just fine, like huskar's ultimate, and the lists of spells explicitly not working on ancient creeps and Roshan is manually curated, not the result of generalized rules.Prezombie (talk) 18:28, 4 July 2017 (UTC)
- See my answer on Talk:Phoenix; might still take a bit until all data is recreated.--Litzsch 16:35, 10 January 2018 (UTC)
Atrophy Aura affecting Allied Heroes should be mentioned in the Ability wrapper?
IDk if its too polluted 3 different effects but will need to edit 2 extra pages. If you guys want to see how it will be I can add at Module:Ability an option for "local affects3_dict" and give support for it at Template:Ability Ravor (talk) 08:54, 6 June 2018 (UTC)