17:48, June 11, 2013
- Fixed Thanks for reporting. -RJ 17:50, 11 June 2013 (UTC)
I caught a new chest being dropped in a game today. It's called Treasure of Rubiline Sheen, I believe. I don't know the contents, as I didn't get dropped it. If someone could check it out, it'd be appreciated. --126.96.36.199 22:32, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
- Community chests (such as the Rubiline Sheen in this case) always have their contents unknown for the first week. The contents for the chest should be revealed in the patch of this week. For future reference, you can usually check out new chests on the Steam Market, and see if they have their contents revealed there: Rubiline Sheen. At the time of writing, it still says 'Sculpted from the finest Rubiline of Riftshadow, the contents are unknown.'. - Hefaistus 12:32, 11 September 2013 (UTC)
I opened chest #4 (NP chest), and all I got was a 3 day battle bonus with no other items. I think the 'bonus' battle bonus statement is misleading, since its not an bonus item that can drop along with another item in the chest. Or is what happened to me a bug? HELP!
- It's not a bug. You can get only OR random item Or extra bonus - 3 day battle bonus. --ERmachdp (talk) 21:20, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
a question about chests
The chest series #21 are suddenly dropping for people (frosty treasure of frostivus), should it be added back into the active series?
Is anyone else unable to edit the page?
- Apparently it's got too many templates and that overloads the cache or something... We've been meaning to fix it for a while, but we're all too lazy. At some point there should be a separate cosmetic item page for each chest and this page will be changed into a simpler list, but I don't really have the time to do it right now :\ ~ Lemoncream (talk) 10:02, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
Rework the page
I decided to rework Chest page, using a templates. I want that every chest was on another page like Sets. And there we can show what chest contains with template (Single-hero cosmetic item nav). Example: Treasure_of_Vermilion_Renewal --ERmachdp (talk) 19:30, 31 January 2014 (UTC)
- So, I finished my template: "chest nav". And I want remove long list from a page and leave only this template. (I tired scrolldown this page). If someone need move some chests from Active to Retired - just edit the Template:Chest nav --ERmachdp (talk) 21:20, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
request for adding entry for 2013 frosty treasure of frostivus (#44)
There's no entry for the 2013 frosty treasure of frostivus chest (#44) in the wiki
- Thanks. I'll add this later. --ERmachdp (talk) 11:42, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
- Done! I added this with new template: Frosty Treasure of Frostivus (Series 44). And I can't find full long list with couriers. If you have such - please, give it. (I really can't remember wich couriers it contains). Thanks! --ERmachdp (talk) 16:47, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
Several questions about chests
I generally try to distance myself as much as possible from our hat encyclopedia, but I'm confused about some aspects of our treasure pages:
- Why are we calling them treasure chests? They're called treasures.
- Why do our treasures have numbers and hyphens in their names? Treasure names don't have numbers in them.
- Why do we have treasures that aren't active in the Active Chests (sic) section of the navbox?
- Why do we have pages for treasures that don't exist and have never existed?
- Why are those treasures in the Active Chests (sic) section of the navbox?
- I was gonna redirect the page to "Treasures", but I was afraid SMW might blow up >:
- I think Ermach put the series numbers in there because some of the early chests had the same names but different contents. Active/Inactive is something from the past, after the last few patches it's not so clearly distinguished now. Which treasures don't exist? The newer ones aren't out (or are Chinese-only), but they'll be here eventually... - Lemoncream (talk) 23:21, 1 July 2014 (UTC)
Created new Template:Latest treasures
Please edit Template:Latest treasures to showcase the latest treasures from now on. This way localization is much easier and doesn't require translators to edit Treasure page of their language every time it gets updated.