Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Talk:Table of hero attributes
- 1 Melee range and cast animation
- 2 half of the data cant be used
- 3 Need optimization
- 4 Change it back
- 5 Shadow Fiend
- 6 Starting EHP
- 7 Crystal Maiden
- 8 Heroes list is very incomplete
- 9 Commas mess with sort function
- 10 Almost half of the heroes are missing
- 11 Base Health Regeneration and Base Mana Regeneration
- 12 Why is there a bug with Minimap/ru?
- 13 can someone add base armor?
- 14 values of starting armor
- 15 Str25, Agi25, Int25
- 16 average damage
- 17 Change lines to white/gray background?
- 18 Hero stats table MS popups should be TRUNCATED (not ROUNDED)
- 19 Add "Health, Health25, Manna, Manna25" to table?
Melee range and cast animation
doom has longer range than average melee
cast animation for comparison is where? i understand that various heroes have skills that are exceptions to their cast times. ES's ultimate being a prime example. But its another relevant stat and should be here.
- If you hover with your mouse over the melee word, it says the exact attack range. It does say 150 for Doom, while others have 128.
- Cast animation is not a trait of heroes. Each ability has its cast animation set in their codes. You can find the cast animations of all spells in this list.
- Bu3ny (talk) 14:13, 27 April 2015 (UTC)
half of the data cant be used
The most important stats are blocked by ads, plz fix volvo, anyone?
- Valve isn't doing something on this wiki, all questions about ads say to Curse. Medok 11:11, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
AA is listed twice and has been for months.
Weaver is also not listed.
- It's semantic problems, we don't know how to make it good at this moment. -_- Medok 09:18, 21 February 2015 (UTC)
Pugna/Skywrath/Enigma are also missing from this list.
Collision size not shows, becouse so many attributes :( Medok 17:21, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
Change it back
Change it back I can't ctrl+f to find a hero quickly anymore :( --22.214.171.124 10:57, 4 March 2015 (UTC)
yes please... icons look nice but have abysmal usability
Shadow Fiend starts with a bat of 1.42 not 1.7, please fix this.
Maybe add starting effective EHP? I tried to add it myself but i don't understand how this page works. March 29 2015
Where is she?
Heroes list is very incomplete
I noticed a few missing heroes in the table, decided to go through the list at dota2.com/heroes. It appears TWENTY SIX heroes are missing :
Dark Seer, enigma, void, kotl, leshrac, lion, luna, dusa, naga, oracle, phoenix, pugna, rubick, SK, SD, skywrath, slardar, slark, bara, storm, sven, treant, troll, undying, viper and WD are all absent from the table.
It's not a js issue, they also can't be found in the page source. I tried doing a minor edit to the dark seer page as was suggested in the small text on top of the page but it didn't do anything. 126.96.36.199 21:32, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
- Fixed. Medok 12:00, 27 June 2015 (UTC)
Commas mess with sort function
For the sections on stat gain, having commas instead of decimal points messes with the sort function. For example, sorting ascending by Int gain will list Pugna (4 int gain) as having lower Int gain than Lich (3.25). I understand why it was formatted like this - presumably the person compiling the table was European - but could we get it changed so that the sort function functions properly?
Almost half of the heroes are missing
I tried to fix it myself, but failed.
Base Health Regeneration and Base Mana Regeneration
Also the armor column called AR (Base armor) is a bit misleading since it is not the base armor of heroes, but already their starting main armor (including the armor from their agility on level 1). It should rather be named "Main starting armor" or so in order to make it clearer. Psion1C (talk) 14:59, 1 October 2015 (UTC)
- Added base hp regen. Base mana regen is same for all except 1, no need to add that. Bu3ny (talk) 16:39, 1 October 2015 (UTC)
Why is there a bug with Minimap/ru?
- No idea why it happens. Just re-save the bugging page and it should fix itself after purging the pages which call category:heroes. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 19:19, 24 May 2016 (UTC)
can someone add base armor?
- It is already there. Hover your mouse over the armor value. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 12:54, 25 August 2016 (UTC)
values of starting armor
Hello, According to table, enigma have 2 base armor and 14 starting agi but starting armor of 3.96, why isnt it 4.00 armor???? can someone explain please. Thanks! — The preceding unsigned comment was added by MapDesigner (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- The template was using 0.14, instead of 1/7, so it was caused by a rounding error. Fixed. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 02:31, 10 December 2016 (UTC)
Str25, Agi25, Int25
i think most people interested in a damage comparison between heroes mainly care about average damage and only a few need the min and max values. if you agree, maybe add it, idk how to do that— The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) • (contribs) 28 October 2017 • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Change lines to white/gray background?
Hero stats table MS popups should be TRUNCATED (not ROUNDED)
In the "Hero stats table" is the column MS displaying the movement speed. When you hover your mouse over a value it displays the Movement Speed + Agility Bonus. The value of the popup oftentimes shows a value that is not displayed in the game -- it has been rounded UP and not TRUNCATED.
For example, ABADDON has MS value 325 and the popup value shows 329. The calculated value is actually 328.7, and the "in-game" popup value shows 328.
So this Hero stats table sometimes shows a value that is not the calculated value, and is not the value displayed in the game.
- Movement speed doesn't get rounded or truncated in general. Yes, the in-game value shows a truncated number for movement speed simply because decimals are unnecessary here, but the actual movement speed value does use decimals (6 decimals to be exact). I made the value in the table show 1 decimal, instead of none. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 10:24, 26 February 2019 (UTC)
Add "Health, Health25, Manna, Manna25" to table?
I was a little surprised to not find a table listing the Heroes starting Health and Manna, and the corresponding maxed values at level 25.
Manna is calculated as BaseManna + 12 * TRUNC( Intelligence); where BaseManna = 75.
In doing my own calculations I did discover an odd discrepancy in the Dota2 display.
I noticed for example Batrider at level 25 has a calculated Intelligence of 91.6, and Manna of 1167. But the Intelligence displayed at level 25 for Batrider in Dota2 is 92 (rounded UP!?), where the Manna calculation clearly is using 91.
Perhaps columns for Health, Health25, Manna, Mann25 could be added to this table?