About skill 1
"The AoE targeting reticle must be centered over an enemy unit." I know it's written on playdota, but couldn't we just put the "allowed" field (of "skill" template) to "Enemy units", and delete this note? (redundancy) I took the liberty of filling the allowed field, but I don't feel I can decide about the suppression of the note.
- Also, ultimate's note "Has a 0.3 seconds transformation time." is redundant with the animation casting time.
-JeanAlfred 12:29, 7 October 2011 (CDT)
- If it's not actually in the tooltip, I say we remove it. For the ultimate, that's not given because it describes how long Sven is resistant to stuns, and animations can be cancelled. -Lancey 14:18, 7 October 2011 (CDT)
Is this to be included in all heroes or is this another thing left from the Invitational that hasn't been taken care of? --Vaught 17:33, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- That's actually a thing. I think. -Lancey 18:24, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
Recommended Items Section could use some work
Regarding the boots choice; taking phase or arcane boots is several levels of stupid. Arcanes are too inefficent to sustain mana for the 1500 gold they cost unless the player casts it every time when it's off cooldown (which won't happen for various reasons), Basilius/Vladmir's Offering works better for that purpose providing a more constant mana stream and having some useful extras. Phase while being much better for chasing doesn't give all that much to Sven as his ultimate works off Strength based damage bonuses. If you do need some extra speed, drums of endurance are a suitable item to carry over phase boots especially considering sven should have at least one bracer.
Regarding Armlet; no it doesn't complement MoM for the simple fact Sven's taking 30% more damage and self inflicting 37 damage a second, completely negating the sudden strength gain. With Sven being the prime target of a variety of disables, nukes and attacks he's probably going to drop even with BKB.
Regarding the Luxury Items section; Sven doesn't need to choose between DPS or durabilty as they are the same for Sven. Any extra damage he requires can be provided with his ultimate and with how strength reliant Sven is he shouldn't have much trouble.
Storm Hammer projectile vision
Does the projectile provide flying vision, and if so, what's the radius of it?
- It indeed does give vision. 225 radius, does not linger.
"var_type" "FIELD_INTEGER" "vision_radius" "225"
God's Strength also affects allies with aghs
Can someone add the fact that God's Strength also affects allies when upgraded with Aghanim's Scepter to the column "Affects" (e.g. Affects: Self ( Allies)), please? Psion1C (talk) 14:45, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
- Done Medok 18:39, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
God's Strength agh value not printed to the agh description
For some reason the AoE description of sven gods strength it not on the description "God's Strength grants bonus damage to allies in a radius." instead of "God's Strength grants bonus damage to allies in a 1200 radius". I dont have an idea why "#var:God's Strength value1 aghs" do not return a value
I dont have dota to test it right now but Warcry dont affect sven too? Shouldnt be under "Affects" self / allies ?
- It's best practice to not put values in the aghs upgrade description when we already list them above.
- The variable does return a value, where are you trying to use it?
- 'Allies' includes yourself. Self / Allies is redundant. -- Sanhard (talk) 17:26, 15 May 2019 (UTC)