Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Clockwerk's Power Cogs buildings?
Clockwerk's Power Cogs are the only ward type unit which cannot be passed through when using the ability Phase. Shouldn't they rather be a building instead of a ward?
- They are wards and not buildings according to the game files. Bu3ny (talk) 00:56, 11 August 2015 (UTC)
Missing Nature's Prophet's Greater Treant
Can someone add the Greater Treant to the list, please? And at the same time add the fact that Treants can spawn from units killed by Wrath of Nature when upgraded with Aghs to the source of Treants, please.
- done 00:56, 11 August 2015 (UTC)
Shard Golem summon?
Primal Split Spirits and Warlock's Golem Ancients?
The fact that these are also considered "ancient creeps" is nowhere stated. Also, I'm asking myself if they should get added to the article "Creeps" as ancient creep? Psion1C (talk) 06:16, 10 March 2016 (UTC)
- We're having troubles finding a good structure, check this out: Template talk:Unit infobox#Categories. Molldust (talk) 07:44, 10 March 2016 (UTC)
Summon table formatting
There are a few visual issues with the summon tables which I try to summarize. I will only comment on technical aspects and not on "the looks". Please leave feedback so we get a complete picture beforehand.
- The table is currently to big to fit on smaller screens.
- The columns are too small, so bigger chunks of text are squeezed vertically.
- Line breaks are very inconsistent
From point my of view, it nonetheless looks nice because I know how the HTML table and their content is designed to behave. And it does so in the best way possible.
One solution could be to drop non-vital information like vision range, health regen and summoner. Or implement sideway scrolling so that each column has enough space. Or create a new unit box that shows all this information in one block, so you can stack more of them vertically.
- You think this looks good? It looks terrible imo. This page will get fully reworked some time, so don't bother with it too much now. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 21:07, 4 January 2017 (UTC)
Is Roshan a Creep-Hero?
he'd be the only creep-hero that is not a summon at the same time, which means that the redirect 'creep-hero' -> 'Summons#Creep-heroes' would be incorrect — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~