you could add to Trivia that, while Pudge can't normally buy Blink Dagger, there are still soundfiles for him buying one, see here Pudge_responses#Blink_Dagger --18.104.22.168 21:00, 8 July 2012 (UTC)
Meat Hook duplicate note
The notes include both
- Meat Hook can go through cliffs, trees, structures and siege creeps.
- Meat Hook can go through trees, cliffs, buildings, and mechanical units.
I tried to remove one of those, but while saving it was falsely detected as harmful.
22.214.171.124 22:10, 22 July 2013 (UTC)
Flesh Heap tip
Leveling flesh heap is an important factor in reducing the self inflicted magical damage from Rot — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Dismember vs invis target
"Dismember will continue to deal damage and stun a target if it becomes invisible as well as giving Pudge and his team vision of the invisible target." Ahm, I don't think so! If a target goes invis while Pudge dismembers it, dismember will stop and no one get vision on the invisible target (Except you has detection ;) ) — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Tested that theory and found that Dismember provides neighter Truesight nor vision, however it does not get canceled and it does delay windwalk based stealth like Shadowblade, Bounty Hunter Shadow Walk and Clinkz Skeleton Walk until the channel stops. Riki Permanent Invisibility and Mirana Moonlight Shadow will not be effected. --184.108.40.206 22:20, 17 September 2014 (UTC)
Dismember aghs upgrade
Have something else to add about Dismember regarding the Agh's upgrade. The 100% Str. Bonus damage is based on his [i]base[/i] Str., not any bonus Str. from items, attributes, and Flesh Heap. Not sure if is just a bug, but can someone verify? — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- The last time I tried it it definetly dealt damage based on all his strength, not just base strength. Bu3ny (talk) 21:29, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
Meat Hook Cast Backswing
Does the cast backswing really change from level to level? And if so, why is there an error message below the spell box of Meat Hook? — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Psion1C (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Yes, it does. Pudge is disabled as the hook extends. Since level increase range, that phase gets longer. The error is because the semantics only wants numbers. The slashes cause the error. Bu3ny (talk) 13:13, 13 August 2015 (UTC)
Flesh Heap max range
- Seems to be true. Tested in default dota in a lobby, with the help of console commands (ent_setpos). Max distance is 1600 + collision size. It's 325 radius when an enemy dies nearby and 1600 radius when making the kill. Not even Meat Hook guarantees a stack, if you somehow get 1600+ range away and the hook kills the target. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 13:21, 11 December 2016 (UTC)