As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- Can totally lifesteal, I had the Morbid Mask+Burning Spears and Bash of the Deep. W/o the mask hitting a medium sized creep wave would rather quickly drain my health on Burning Spears, while lifsteal has allowed me to offset the health loss big time. And yes, the bash also triggered as expected.
- I don't understand where would spell lifesteal or amplification come from though. Seems like it's nothing different from any other ability with triggered attacks, like Stifling Dagger.
- It's not triggered attacks. It's a spell effect that does a set amount of damage and can apply on-hit effects.
I couldn't notice yet if the debuff is only used by Pangolier (meaning that Pangolier is the only one who can benefit from it) or do Pangolier's allies benefit from it as well? Anyone have tried it? — The preceding unsigned comment was added by FeliasSnape (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Buff Gyroshell Ricochet: Dispellable with any dispel. - what exactly does this mean? I can't really think of any way dispelling the ricochet would do anything? — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 172.31.20.208 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- It means that the buff can be dispelled. The impact of doing so doesn't matter. Dispelling it causes him to turn earlier after bumping into a cliff, as the buff is what causes the delay. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 12:24, 24 November 2017 (UTC)
Rolling Thunder gets immediately canceled when Pangolier's position is overlapped with those path blockers created by Power Cogs, Fissure, and Ice Shards. It also gets immediately canceled if Pangolier is under effect of Force Staff or Hurricane Pike when he finishes cast animation. Is there any explanation to this consequence?--Symmetrychaos (talk) 02:20, 14 February 2018 (UTC)
- Default forced movement behavior, they cancel each other. These would be bugs in this case though, since it is only supposed to be canceled by stuns which pierce spell immunity. Stuff like Deafening Blast should not cancel it, and stuff like Fissure should be treated like a cliff, i.e., he is supposed to bounce off of them. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 12:39, 14 February 2018 (UTC)