I really think we should put this page back as Outworld Destroyer. The American client still list him as such. It would make sense for the other languages to change it, but not for ours since it doesn't reflect that. Copain 03:29, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
- I don't know why you think he's still named Destroyer in the American client, because he is most certainly named Devourer. http://i.imgur.com/bRy957y.png -- Seven Five Seven 03:52, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
- He is in the Learn tab, which is hwy I though that. I didn't think the Learn tab would have been overlooked like it was 22.214.171.124 08:25, 22 January 2013 (UTC)
23:21, May 30, 2013
To my experience, Arcane Orb goes through dodge. Or at least windrun, since that was what I've experienced. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) • (contribs) 23:21, May 30, 2013
09:42, June 25, 2013
Tranquil Boots are a good early choice as well for OD. The extra speed/armor is useful, as well as the heal, and most importantly the heal is an extremely cheap manacost ability that can be used to get Essence Aura to proc early. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) • (contribs) 09:42, June 25, 2013
09:58, August 18, 2013
Someone needs to add the new "Dragon Forged" set to his equipment. http://www.dota2.com/store/itemdetails/20221
- I'm work on adding new sets, but haven't much time for this. At moment, I'm adding new item from Valve store (f.e. new Juggernaut sword and Furion treants) --ERmachdp (talk) 15:12, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
Summons & illusions Extra Damage from Arcane Orb
This skill does NOT prevent blink dagger, because damage have some delay. Fix "tips" please.
I mean "Astral Imprisonment" does not prevent blink dagger. Sorry for writing in wrong place.
Why the -disablehelp command appear at the notes of Astral Imprisonment?
But that's not the point what I suppose to talk, I want to know why Astral Imprisonment does not cancel tp? It happened at the Shanghai Major while CDEC vs Secret (I don't remenber which match actually is) and Agressif was playing Ember Spirit. It also happened the "Dota 2 WTF Moments 166". Maybe it it a bug. --Elite stay (talk) 08:07, 2 March 2016 (UTC)
Astral Imprisonment note suggestion
Just saw in a game that a Juggernaut was able to dodge Astral Imprisonment's implosion damage by spamming Bladeflury while his imprisonment ended. It might be helpful to add to the sidebar that it's possible to do certain actions during the end of Imprisonment and the damage proc. I haven't confirmed it yet though. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Has nothing to do with Astral itself. Every instant-cast spell can be activated before the damage is applied. This is not unique to Blade Fury and Astral Imprisonment. The Cast animation article mentions this interaction, and since it is a general mechanic, it is not added to any ability notes. You can add to the Counters section under "Bad against...". Blade Fury, Rage, Black King Bar, Spiked Carapace and Refraction are able to dodge it in the same way. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 21:36, 18 October 2016 (UTC)
Help the new guy pls
- You messed up the closing brackets, but I see you got it in the end.
- However, the 2 lines you added are not related to ability mechanics. The notes are only for mechanics of the spell, and not for tips, so I have to remove them. Go to the Strategy tab (second tab at the top of the page, or follow this link), you can add them there under Astral Imprisonment. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 16:00, 9 March 2017 (UTC)
- I just added them there fore you. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 16:06, 9 March 2017 (UTC)