Any idea when and if Nerif is gonna be released for DotA 2? --18.104.22.168 01:08, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
It is very likely that Oracle will be the next hero added to Dota 2. He was introduced by "The Contract", a comic released on November 14, 2014 on the Dota 2 blog.
The green dude that was posted as "Oracle's alpha model" is in fact Radiant Ranged Creep alpha model, please don't add him to the gallery.
i would like to know if this new hero when gonna be realeased and is it gonna have arcana ? i like arcana for this hero , but for pitlord is nice too
PA's part in the comic
So at the end of The Contract he gave PA a sword, that might hint towards her arcana!
Recommended Item Explanations unnecessary?
Oracle is currently using Lion's recommended items as a placeholder, stuff like aghs does nothing on him. Should the explanations be kept around anyway?
Fortune's End purges repel, but you cannot cast it on a repelled unit. This should be specified in my opinion. --22.214.171.124 00:44, 31 January 2015 (UTC)
False Promise against Dazzle and AA?
How does the damage taken from the end of False Promise interact with Dazzle's Shallow Grave and Ancient Apparition's Ice Blast? Will Shallow Grave prevent the unit from dying no matter how much damage it took during the duration of False Promise? Are there any exceptions for being affacted by both False Promise and Ice Blast? If a unit has 1% hp left, gains Fase Promise and is THEN hit by an Ice Blace, will he still instantly shatter? — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) • (contribs)
- Good questions.
- Ice Blast: The shatter effect of Ice Blast is an instant killing effect. There is a note already stating that instantly killing effects will fully ignore False Promise and kill the unit regardless.
- Shallow Grave: This might be a bug. Shallow Grave does save the target from dying to the delayed damage. But since it is hp-removal, it actually should not do this. As for now, yes, Grave saves the unit.
- Added them both to the notes. Bu3ny (talk) 14:30, 21 February 2015 (UTC)
Blast Off is no longer an instant-kill ability, is it?
In the section about False Promise, it is noted that Blast Off is an instant-kill ability and not prevented by False Promise. However, the page about Blast Off seems to say that Blast Off is merely a self damage skill, not suicide. So is this information wrong? --188.8.131.52 06:40, 28 March 2018 (UTC)
false promise healing manipulation
so false promise negates damage after all reductions, but is the healing negation also done after all reductions (except Ice Blast)? Let's say, the unit affected by false promise is affected by Spirit Vessel during False Promise, but not at the end. Is healing done during False promise reduced? Or would the summed up healing be reduced as a whole if the unit is affected by Spirit Vessel at the end? — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Healing done during False Promise ignores Ghost Shroud and Spirit Vessel (both, the 20% buff from a vessel buff and the 70% reduction from a vessel debuff). They do affect the healing at the end of the duration though, if they are still active as FP expires.
- This would be a bug, since FP is not supposed to render any amp/reduction useless during it, and its end result is not supposed to be affected by anything. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 21:15, 27 June 2018 (UTC)