Necronomicon Archer's infobox doesn't show all values, e.g. attack range and ms are missing. Does anyone know how to fix it? --Psion1C (talk) 01:28, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
- Number properties are unable to handle anything but numbers. Changed the properties to String. Should work now after purging the page. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 12:28, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
- The same two properties are now missing for the Necronomicon Warrior. Also, I have seen some other pages where the infoboxes don't show all of their values, is it possible to fix this for all unit infoboxes somehow? --Psion1C (talk) 15:16, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
- Changing properties has this effect. Juts re-save the pages without changes so their values get saved again. Or just wait and let time fix it. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 16:05, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
- So attack range and movement speed have been the last two unit infobox properties that weren't of type String? Or are there any other properties that still need to be changed? --Psion1C (talk) 16:48, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
- How does a lethal last word interact with collecting the unit's XP/gold bounty? Do they get xp and gold, then die, or do they die before the xp and gold? The former means that they can lose the unreliable gold, but the xp is guarenteed, the latter means the xp isn't gained (because dead) but they're sure to have the gold. Prezombie (talk)
Why Necronomicon Warrior has Energy Blast description from Dota IMBA Anti-Mage's Mana Break? Maybe some other pages are infested with IMBA as well...