It says in the wiki description that Rip Tide is blocked by magic immunity however this is not so ingame. I noticed in prelims game 2 the alliance vs IG, Naga's Rip Tide reduces Naix's armour by 5 even though it was cast after Rage. Is the Wiki wrong or is it an ingame bug with Rage or Rip Tide?
- I think it's mistake on wiki, but I'll test it in game. Thanks! --ERmachdp (talk) 19:35, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
Wait, so, should it be "Slitherene" or "Slithereen", because Slardar and Slithice contradict one another now... EDIT: I guess Slitherene is the Female version of Slithereen. --Jakkarra 00:22, 19 July 2012 (UTC)
- Hm, it's now been changed. Need to fix it. --Kroocsiogsi 08:52, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
SHould we add to roles "initiators" because naga with blink dagger perfectly fit to initiate fight with her ultimate?
- We don't decide the roles; Valve does. --Kroocsiogsi 08:52, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
Why there is no radiance in recommended items? With her pushing power after making power threads and vanguard naga can farm/push towers in solo & make radiance in 20 minutes like spectre or lone druid. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Partyy (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- We don't decide the recommended items; Valve does. --Kroocsiogsi 08:52, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
- how can we show valve our suggestions about that? or valve doesn't pay enough attention to that miscellaneousthings like recommended items? — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Partyy (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Song of the Siren
It takes 0.5 seconds after you cast it again to end the song earlier for Naga to really stop singing, so it's not really immediately. I tried to edit but got this offensive message: "Nonsensical anon edits". Very professional.
Where it says "Slith" is from Latin, and "Slithice" means cruel escape... I sincerely doubt this. No Latin root for "escape" or "cruel" that involve "slith" or "ice", and it's more likely it's just a faux-Latin word using "slith(er)" from Anglo-Saxon English and -ice from Latin -ix 22.214.171.124 18:41, 23 December 2013 (UTC)
"Slithice the Naga Siren is a melee Agility hero who is typically played as a carry with high hunting prowess." Can this be changed? She is almost exclusively played as a support these days.--RealGodisme (talk) 05:02, 10 January 2014 (UTC)
Ensnare movement speed
Ensnare sets the movement speed of the affected unit to zero.
While that may be how this skill was implemented in Defense of the Anchients this is not how it behaves in Dota 2. Easy to test, Spirit Breaker will still do full damage off of his greater bash, and Ember Spirit's remnant still moves at full speed while ensnared. The movement speed number on the UI isn't updated either. Should a note of this difference/behavior be added, should the statement be reworded or should the whole statement be removed altogether? Artorp (talk) 16:30, 29 January 2014 (UTC)
- I removed it for now, most skills are implemented differently in the source engine than they were in WC3. When the differences affect gameplay (such as the movement speed number) listing how an ability works in Dota 2 seems to be preferable to the alternative. --Artorp (talk) 12:40, 31 January 2014 (UTC)
Song of the Siren + Effigy
I was watching a stream with a Naga and noticed her Song of the Siren changed the POTM effigy statue to have the sleep animation (moving and all), can this be put into trivia?