check out files it has been changed
- We have already updated the hero portrait, if that's what you mean. Refresh your browser cache. --Kroocsiogsi 05:38, 1 May 2012 (UTC)
Recommended items section completely wrong
why does the Recommended items section talks so much about boots of travel? it is an unmentioned item but it is mentioned on starting, early game and core items. Also it seems these are not the only "wrong" items.--Az4rel 16:30, 18 December 2012 (UTC)
- 1) Please use the Add topic button at the top. 2) Please sign your name with the handy "pencil" icon in the toolbar. 3) The whole recommended items guide is written completely wrong and does not follow the style guide. Feel free to edit it but remember to follow the style guide. --LolCakeLazors 00:39, 19 December 2012 (UTC)
Are items that provide auras truly good on Meepo?
I know that the logic behind this is because Meepo is a "hero with more than one hero". However, that doesn't prove that Meepo should get items like Mekansm. What he need is stats, preferably strength and agility since intelligence isn't a big deal in the late game. Which means he should get items like Armlet, Ethereal Blade, Heart, EoS, Guinsoo and of course, Aghanim. You can afford to not get Mekansm and let someone else buy it. You could have spent those gold from Mekansm on a single Ultimate Orb which gives much more with an Aghanim.
- The recommended items shown on the page are as is default in-game. The only Wiki contribution to recommended items are the justifications aside them, which should be straight facts relating to the items and not anything subjective or personal. Whether the items there are appropriate is not our concern, PlayDota or Reddit would be better suited for such discussions. -RJ 14:25, 4 January 2013 (UTC)
vladmir's offering, and assault cuirass, do not "increasing Meepo's damage more than traditional DPS items" due to aura. They give the same % increase in dps to all heros, meepo with extra clones is no exception.
- You misunderstand. As written, the article is making a comparison between purchasing different items in the context of Meepo. In other words, which items have the biggest impact to Meepo's dps relative to how available the item is? Aura items have a better value for Meepo than non-aura items, because aura items are used at their full potential, and (most) other items are not, because only attributes are shared from the prime meepo (and that is only once Aghs has been purchased). -- Ruzihm (talk) 20:28, 5 November 2013 (UTC)
Illusionuse mechanic of Devided We Stand
The illusionuse section of Devided We Stand states: "Meepo illusions fully benefit from the 100% shared stats Aghanim's Scepter provides." Does this have any valuable meaning? I must be overlooking something. Psion1C (talk) 17:59, 18 October 2015 (UTC)
question about 'bugs'
the ingame tooltip about ransack states that it would not pierce BKB, while it actually does. Does this kind of error qualify as a bug for the 'Known Bugs' section? — The preceding unsigned comment was added by MerlinAnno (talk) • (contribs) 22 August 2019 • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- No, we don't make a habit of documenting issues like these there - as they are usually silently fixed by Valve. -- Sanhard 08:57, 23 August 2019 (UTC)
- It's worth noting that the tooltip may actually be correct, it deals Pure damage so the damage will pierce magic resistance. Spell Immunity prevents you from being disabled, snared or manipulated by magical effects. They were seperated into two different things. -- Sanhard 14:36, 23 August 2019 (UTC)