Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
MMR Estimates: Read this first
- This page is for discussing the MMR needed for each medal.
- Keep in mind that Valve does not disclose the exact rankings, and likely does not use a single value to determine medal rank.
- This means that any numbers put forward will only be an estimate.
- Do not post here just to say that your MMR/medal is within a few hundred points of the figures given on the page. That is normal.
- Do post here if you have reason to believe the entire table is inaccurate, based on multiple accounts (i.e. not just your own MMR)
Calibrated Party around 3600 and got Legend 5. There was a gap between party and solo calibration, after first solo game got Legend 7. After 10 solo games calibrated 2019 MMR and got Ancient 2. Party MMR is at 3753 at time of calibrating solo.
Calibrated Party around 2900 and got Archon 5. Solo calibrated 2600 and got Legend 1 80%.
Calibrated 3400 party, legend 4. Calibrated 4-6 solo (2.6k) after, immediately jumped to legend 7. Last season was legend 4 (calibrated with party) 184.108.40.206 06:39, 4 June 2019 (UTC)
Calibrated 5-5 to 2860 party mmr, got archon 3 (89%) from legend 3 end of last season.220.127.116.11 00:00, 7 February 2019 (UTC)
Calibrated 7-3 and moved up 200mmr from 2200 to 2400 mmr, got crusader 7 from archon 2 end of last season :( 18.104.22.168 05:55, 31 January 2019 (UTC)
Calibrated 6-3-1 (abbandon bc a friend wanted to join) and moved up 200mmr from 4700 to 4900 (party mmr), got ancient 6 from ancient 5 end of last season.
Calibrated 5-5 got crusader 1 (1708 pts) from crusader 5 end of last season
Calibrated 6-4 to 2460 party mmr, got Crusader 7 (64%) from legend 1 end of last season.22.214.171.124 00:00, 7 February 2019 (UTC)
126.96.36.199 Got herald 7 at 614 mmr