MMR Estimates: Read this first
- This page is for discussing the MMR needed for each medal.
- Keep in mind that Valve does not disclose the exact rankings, and likely does not use a single value to determine medal rank.
- This means that any numbers put forward will only be an estimate.
- Do not post here just to say that your MMR/medal is within a few hundred points of the figures given on the page. That is normal.
- Do post here if you have reason to believe the entire table is inaccurate, based on multiple accounts (i.e. not just your own MMR)
90%~ at 5k, achieved divine 1 at 5028mmr solo. 5000 < divine1 < 5028--220.127.116.11 22:35, 7 July 2018 (UTC)
1 % started at 4810 to divine . So i am assuming that divine 1 is 4930 . Skill cap for each medal has been reduced by 1. i.e -170 for each medal. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) • (contribs) August 10, 2018 • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Just got to Crusader 3 at 1841 MMR with 10% towards the next rank. Aug 22 2018
Crusader 2, 96% of Crusader 3, 1.786 MMR, not calibrated in solo, but 1200 MMR last season. --22.214.171.124 17:01, 3 September 2018 (UTC)
Moved from Herald V 27% @ 480 MMR to Herald V 45% @ 507 MMR. Given the change 1% ~ 1.5 MMR in this level, giving 440 as bottom and 590 as top boundary as opposed to the values indicated. NB: I have only played ranked solo EVER so no influence from party MMR --126.96.36.199 10:31, 5 September 2018 (UTC)
- Normal. A few hundred off is not unusual, especially at extreme low ends where fluctuations are more common. - Lemoncake(talk) 01:33, 6 September 2018 (UTC)
Crusader 5 at 2107 on 13 September 2018.
- Normal for your friend. Not sure why your medal is so high though. Have you performed much better in the past? - Lemoncake(talk) 01:20, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
- Not too sure about past performance, but I feel like I'm doing decent at the moment. I was Legend 3 last season with highest MMR in the region of 3500-3600, lost a bit in recalibrating for this season and now got higher rank even with lower MMR so thought I'd note it down here. That's with 10 Party games remaining to calibrate so that shouldn't be affecting the score. I'm puzzled about the wide gap between ranks with just 42 MMR difference between us. Nomeltian (talk) 09:07, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
- Might be because you beat someone with a much higher rank, not sure. - Lemoncake(talk) 07:12, 30 September 2018 (UTC)
Archon 1 at 2229 solo on Sept. 29th 2018.
Calibrated at Herald 3 on 27 Sep 2018. Won a game (going from 130 MMR to 160 MMR) and was promoted to Herald 4. I suspect the MMR listings on the low end might be too high for season 2. At 160 MMR, I think I should be Herald 1 or 2, not 4 or higher.
- Normal. Especially at such low rankings. Please do not post here if your MMR is only a few hundred points off from the table. This is normal.
Thanks - but it would help to make that clearer in the discussion text above. From a user's point of view, being three categories seems like an error. Maybe using MMR ranges would help? It's hard to tell based off this wording: "MMR/medal is slightly off compared to the one given on the page." I did read it, but I had no idea what "slightly" was. I'd be happy to help edit (and manually add 300-500 MMR ranges to each category) if you want help.
Just got Archon 3, with 5% displaying below the medal.
Solo MMR very low, at 1792. Party MMR slightly low at 2470.
My friend is at approximately 2300 for both, and 40% below me.
Just jumped from Crusader 5 to Archon 3 in one game with 37% to the next level. Solo MMR 2040-- Party MMR 2039. My previous rank was Archon 3, but I've been well out of the calibration stage. I also play often with friends who are Ancient and Divine 2. I've been playing a decent amount of solo games recently and have been wining about 80% of them. The game I ranked up though was in a party with a legend 5 and ancient 4.
Calibrated at Archon 3 when I played all my solo queue games. Lost 9/10 and my MMR was ~2300. I played the last 1 of my party games and 1 more afterwards and won both which placed me into Archon 4, and then 5 after each game. My party MMR was ~2600 188.8.131.52 03:06, 18 December 2018 (UTC)
Just jumped from Legend 1 to Legend 4 after 1 party win which brought my party mmr to be the same as my solo mmr at 29184.108.40.206.4 20:00, 27 December 2018 (UTC)
- This is a known bug where equal party and solo MMR can cause a large shift in medals. -- Sanhard (talk) 23:05, 27 December 2018 (UTC)