Include a sortable column with price in table
Can someone change the table to include a sortable column with price? I'm terrible in Wiki formating :( Thanks! — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 15:32, May 27, 2014 184.108.40.206 (talk) • (contribs) 15:32, May 27, 2014 • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- I will see what I can do. The only issue is space on the page, I don't want to make it too long.
- --PimpadelicX (talk) 21:03, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
Need more information about mana regen. It's a bit more complicated. Are we allowed to copy information from playdota? — The preceding unsigned comment was added by XRdR (talk) • (contribs) 02:41, 21 September 2011 (CDT)
- Sure, we have been doing it for skills and items, and the health and mana pages could use a bit more of theorycrafting and explanation. They are also missing the skills that affect them.(PD: sign your posts) -ChocolateWaffle 02:49, 21 September 2011 (CDT)
- I wanted to just add the entire formula from the mechanics page, is that ok? –1337HAL 02:51, 11 March 2012 (UTC)
Banana should not be included here
Ring of Basilius flat regen missing?
Both the basi entry itself and the .65 addition to the aquila aren't included on the table. Is that because they're auras and don't stack so don't want people to get confused about the amount the ITEM gives you vs the AURA? Seems like omitting them takes some value out of that bottom table. -- ILLMachina (talk) 21:08, 13 September 2016 (UTC)
- "These items passively increase the owner's mana regeneration by merely having them equipped. They either grant a flat bonus, or a percentage bonus.
- These lists exclude item abilities, as they are listed above. They only list the items' bonuses. Items in grey fields grant mana regeneration exclusively through the intelligence they grant."
- ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 18:40, 14 September 2016 (UTC)
- You don't have to find a 1:1 matching word for your translations.. just use just whatever you think fits better in the chinese version. Removal is fine in english. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 11:08, 8 February 2017 (UTC)
New mana regen
With recent changes to mana regen it looks like all formulas (including "active mana regen flat" property) are wrong. For example Orchid and Bloodthorn shows 3.375 (with int % increase) which is somehow correct with "at least" note (Orchid has, but Bloodthorh hasn't). So I think we should either include "at least" everywhere (same for HP regen probably) or just remove it using "bonus mana regen" instead of active. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Again, it looks like that the first column in last table (Mana regen amplification granting items) contains incorrect values.18.104.22.168