Just saying, but why does nothing support Luna and the blink knife? It's saved my life a huge amount of times, especially when 2+ heroes charge in you current lane. This, combined with her speed, suddenly gives her a decent escape route, although being slightly predictive is essential. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) • (contribs)
Moon Glaive - Rule of Thumb
Was doing some quick calculations on the Moon Glaive damage, and I noticed that there's an interesting (or so I think) pattern in damage decay for the bounces. The first one is 70% of original damage, but then the next four bounces (up to the skill limit) are roughly 1/2, 1/3. 1/4, and 1/6 of full damage. May be an interesting pattern to note for strategy; not sure if relevant. -- — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) • (contribs) 21:27, March 3, 2013
Tips: Strong Bias in Advice
- Luna should never under any circumstances solo a lane. Her very small attack range and purely damage-oriented skillset mean she is extremely easy to kill.
Why is this even a correct tip? Luna can and has been successful in solo mid or safe lane roles and the advantage of a solo Luna is that she can easily gather/snowball momentum into a very dominant midgame and lategame. This has been done and proven plenty of times in both professional team and public matchmaking matches. I do not think the Tips section should contain such strong language as "never under any circumstances solo a lane."
I propose to change it to this:
- It takes significant skill and knowledge of the game to solo a lane with Luna. Her very small attack range and purely damage-oriented skillset mean she is extremely easy to kill. Even then, it is recommended to have ward vision and easy access to team backup for her to be successful in a solo lane. The advantage of running a solo Luna is that it is essentially high-risk high-reward. A Luna with level advantage doing well can easily set the momentum of the game in her team's favor. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) • (contribs)
Description: False statement about her pick rate in competitive
- Luna is a very common pick in professional matches, owing to her unique status as a hard carry who is also a dangerous nuker.
Luna, at least at time of writing, is a VERY uncommon pick in competitive matches. According to datdota, she has only been picked 21 times in 6.83 and 42 times in 6.82. this should be changed to something like this:
- Although she is a unique hero as a hard carry who is also a dangerous nuker, she is seldom picked in competitive matches.
- Competitive pick rate does not belong in a hero's article. I've removed the sentence in question. —LingoSalad (talk) 01:15, 21 February 2015 (UTC)
Eclipse Beam Interval
The combat log in-game shows that the damage from the Lucent Beams of Eclipse is done every 0.63 seconds instead of every 0.6. So isn't the Beam Interval rather 0.63 seconds? Psion1C (talk) 13:58, 28 September 2015 (UTC)
- It's a tick rate issue. Everything in the game may be off by +- 0.03 seconds. Bu3ny (talk) 14:05, 28 September 2015 (UTC)