Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
There is tool tip issue with Fiery Soul. If you check on playdota.com, ingame dota1 or dota2 the duration is labled as 5 seconds everywhere. However if you read this 6.65 changelog you notice it was buffed to 7 seconds. I did check the durations both in dota1 and dota2 (ingame) with the result it actually is 7 seconds in both. I created a thread here http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=730207 to issue this.
- Haha, I just repeated basically everything you did before I saw this note. I made a corresponding post at the Dota 2 dev forums. I agree completely with your assessment. --Kroocsiogsi 16:57, 30 March 2012 (UTC)
Lina just got new icons with the latest patch. Can someone upload them? -- Ibblebibble
- I've already uploaded them, but they're still showing up as the old icons because of some kind of caching issue. -- Seven Five Seven 05:11, 28 February 2013 (UTC)
- Awesome. As a heads up, I think that the in-game Tusk skill icons are different from what are on the wiki as well. Unless that's another caching issue as well. -- Ibblebibble
- Yeah, Tusk's icons have definitely been updated. I'll get around to updating them. -- Seven Five Seven 05:27, 28 February 2013 (UTC)
Fiery Soul Description
I'm just a lowly lurker and have no idea how to assist, but there's some bad math in the Fiery Soul description. If the syntax was recently updated, maybe it's not just on this page that this issue popped up.— The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) • (contribs) 15 January 2018 • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- It should be fixed. Thanks for the help! --Litzsch 17:16, 15 January 2018 (UTC)