Activated Lifesteal from Satanic allow you to lifesteal from ALL damage (bounced damage from Luna's Glaive and so on) in DotA. Did that change in Dota 2? Only main target can be lifesteal-ed now?
- No it never did. It was a visual effect (the lifesteal-projectile that bounces), but only the first hit regenerated your health. You can go test it yourself, but I promise you you'll be wasting your time. - GuineaPiet 03:12:00 (CDT, UTC-5)
Does anyone know if LC's lifesteal is an Orb Effect or a Triggered Lifesteal ability? I would open up Dota in WorldEdit and look but I can't because I think it's protected from editing.
Edit: I wasn't logged in when I added the above comment. Please don't delete it. --Stupid Lemon Eater 22:32, 31 July 2012 (UTC)
- "LC"? I don't think I know that acronym. -Baloroth 22:54, 31 July 2012 (UTC)
- Ah thanks. Technically it's a vampiric aura like Broodmother's lifesteal (only affects him). Not an Orb effect. -Baloroth 15:45, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you sir! I will add Moment of Courage to the list immediately! Sorry about the confusing acronym; I don't play Dota 1 anymore. --Stupid Lemon Eater 00:20, 2 August 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, everything comes eventually. Too much changes to all articles. We need some time to introduce talents in all articles, but you can help us :) Medok 20:46, 16 December 2016 (UTC)
Could Ransack now be considered pseudo-lifesteal? It does cause health gain when attacking an enemy, though it's a flat amount rather than a percentage, and referred to ingame as 'Health Steal'. -- 184.108.40.206 17:04, 18 February 2019 (UTC)