Is this official role for Jugga? He is not really that much of a ganker and shines the most when used as a hard carry(He lacks mobility, but perfectly placed Omnislash can easily kill 2-3 heroes in one go). --XRdR 23:17, 28 September 2011 (CDT)
- Nope, I don't play him that much but most of the times I end up going into a ganker/carry hybrid, feel free to edit the way you feel it is right, I don't have all that experience with him tbh. -Loopbreak 00:19, 29 September 2011 (CDT)
- Updated his role now that he is released. -Loopbreak 21:22, 29 September 2011 (CDT)
Can someone calculate the amount of attack speed that will be enough for Jugga to maximise his normal hits during omnislash? IIRC MoM was the best item to boost his Omnislash, but that might have changed since I wasn't following him for years already--XRdR 23:17, 28 September 2011 (CDT)
-  This thread has tons of information about Omnislash behaviour with AS. -Loopbreak 00:29, 29 September 2011 (CDT)
Real damn good job for trolling the Bkb description of Jugg's ulti.
The response "I'm the Juggernaut, Lich!" when he kills Lich is a clearly reference to the movie X-Men: The Last Stand, when Juggernaut says to Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat "I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch".
Omnislash Insta-Kill Damage Type?
What's the damage type of Omnislash when killing non-player units? Is it pure flagged as HP Removal? Wanna add this to the notes and could as well be added to the damage types page if it's HP Removal. Psion1C (talk) 21:23, 15 March 2016 (UTC)
- Instakills are effectively pure flagged as hp removal (although I'm sure the game does it in a different way, since insta-killing effects act differently than hp removal). ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 21:45, 15 March 2016 (UTC)
"Deal no damage to enemies being affected by Blade Fury" seems misleading
I'm pretty sure whoever wrote this know how it works better than me, but the wording here is kinda misleading. At least two friends of me were confused by this note before.
"Deal no damage to enemies being affected by Blade Fury" implies it deals damage to enemies not being affected by Blade Fury.
Then here is the problem: do spell immune heroes count as "enemies not being affected by Blade Fury"? Because we know Jugg doesn't deal auto-attack damage to them either. One can argue that Blade Fury technically still affects the spell immune heroes (just no magic damage), but it's a still misleading (not wrong), especially for ones who is not familiar with all the mechanism.
- Changed it to be more direct. It basically ment any unit(-type) which cannot be affected by it. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 21:16, 26 April 2017 (UTC)
OK i get that my edit (bonus info for attacking during Omnislash) was too long. However the reason for undoing was 'not the place for tips'. I wrote what attack time you need for two slashes, the article says what attack time you need for one slash. How is one just a tip but the other not? What is the reason for telling the reader that Juggernaut can perform one or more attacks with one special attack speed value, but not telling when he can perform any slash at all or that he can never perform three slashes? If you don't want to avoid tips at all, but rather reduce their number, wouldn't it be better to say how often he can usually attack between Omnislash slashes? — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- People insisted on keeping at least some info about it in the notes, so we kept the short one telling the minimum attack speed required to get attacks of. That's why it's there. Omnislash's notes are already overflowing (extending beyond the ability box, which is something we try to avoid). If you want to make it more detailed, put it in the guides section.
- And don't forget to sign your posts on talk pages with 4 tildes (~~~~) ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 17:57, 1 May 2018 (UTC)