Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
- 1 Damage Taken
- 2 Aura on Illusions
- 3 Illusion rune
- 4 True Strike and Illusions
- 5 Are raw attack speed bonuses from Yasha, Sange & Yasha and Manta Style unique because illusions can use them?
- 6 Centaur's Return
- 7 Bash - Bonus damage does not occur on a Bash
- 8 I just unified the wording of all illusions damage taken
- 9 Other Sources of Illusion - Revision (Note)
- 10 Illusion can cast ability
- 11 don't know where to add
- 12 Arc Warden & other non-standard illusions
- 13 Illusion attack damage
- 14 Monkey King Illusion Interactions
We use a confusing mix of "[total] damage taken" and "bonus damage taken" on the wiki. We ("we") need to figure out a good terminology, implement it, and then double check all the numbers. :-s --Kroocsiogsi 08:56, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
There should really be a full-fledged of passive abilities that illusions inherit (Like Axe's Counter Helix or Spectre's Desolate), rather than including them in the bullet points copied from PlayDota. Thoughts?
Aura on Illusions
Aura that increases Attack or Movement Speed, will affect Illusions. (Tested)
Could someone port illusion rune (http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Illusion_Rune#Rune_of_Illusion) information here? Im not very good at editting wikis
- There's already information on the illusion rune on here, under the section "Single Target". -- Seven Five Seven 18:03, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
True Strike and Illusions
True Strike seems to be an ability that illusions can use as well.
Are raw attack speed bonuses from Yasha, Sange & Yasha and Manta Style unique because illusions can use them?
Yasha, Sange & Yasha and Manta Style all have a raw attack speed increase of +15% in addition to the stat increases, and the bullet talking about "Attack Speed and Movement Speed bonuses from Yasha..." in the section "Passive abilities Illusions can use" seems to suggest that illusions can use this raw attack speed increase as well. Is this really true? If it is, that would make the raw attack speed bonuses from these items unique, because they would be the only raw attack speed increases that illusions can use. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) • (contribs) 22:10, April 5, 2013
- I've tested it, and yes, it appears to be true. I have no idea why, my guess is that it's a glitch. --Stupid Lemon Eater 04:34, 6 April 2013 (UTC)
Can someone add whether illusions can use it?
Yes Centaur's illusions do benefit from his passive Return.
Bash - Bonus damage does not occur on a Bash
The item 'Bash, including Monkey King Bar' is in the list of Passive abilities Illusions can use. Following the link for the word 'Bash', you will read "Illusions cannot Bash, but the stun animation will still play over the affected hero". Perhaps we should note here that the bonus damage component of Bash does not occur for illusions, only the stun. - Sam — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) • (contribs) 19:02, June 27, 2014 • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- I'm glad you brought this to my attention. I've been to this page countless times and I never noticed how wrong this is. There's a reason Manta Style/Basher is not a strategy, it's because Bash does not work on illusions, not the damage or the stun. I'll fix this right away. --PimpadelicX (talk) 19:34, 27 June, 2014 (UTC)
I just unified the wording of all illusions damage taken
It had to be done. I changed all illusion taken damage to illusion bonus damage taken 0% means the illusion takes 0% extra damage (= takes as much damage as the original). Or should it we rather use 100% = the orignal? Bu3ny (talk) 23:19, 20 October 2014 (UTC)
Other Sources of Illusion - Revision (Note)
The information provided under the tab "Other Sources of Illusion" can be put to revision. Page link: Illusions
The tab description as it states is :
- " Illusions usually are part of other abilities: here is a list of abilities that will spawn illusions but won't grant any kind of invulnerability or dispels "
In this list,there is " Phantom Lancer - Doppelganger "
The point I would like to note here is that Phantom Lancer and his affected illusions are invulnerable and hidden during the reappear delay. Also,many spells like Track,Amplify Damage,etc gets purged when this spell is cast. It would be great if you would look into this matter and place it in the appropriate area on that same page ,i.e Mirror Image.
--18.104.22.168 17:45, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
- Reworded a bit. I have planned to rewrite this article anyway. This should be fine for now. Bu3ny (talk) 18:10, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
Illusion can cast ability
How about new morphling ability? It's illusion but it can cast spells like arc warden ultimate. Maybe need create another page (or something else) about this.
don't know where to add
Arc Warden & other non-standard illusions
Maybe add some info about non-standard illusions, such as Arc Warden's Tempest Double and Vengeful Spirit's vengeance Illusion from Aghs? They are non-standard because they allow spell usage. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Tempest Double is not an illusion, it is an actual hero. Vengeance illu being able to cast spells is already mentioned under sources on illusions. Anyway, this article will get a slight rework (mainly gonna get split up into tabs), with one part dedicated to spell cast by illusions. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 21:22, 6 December 2017 (UTC)
- OK, thank you!
Illusion attack damage
- They only copy the main attack damage, which is their base damage + any damage gained from the primary attribute, and other bonuses that add directly to the white damage number. Same goes for armor. So if the bonus is green, it's not copied. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 09:44, 9 April 2018 (UTC)