- I was wondering the best course of action myself. Making a separate section may seem too much for one ability, but if people come here looking for all sources of evasion, they may not look in the opening paragraph.
- --PimpadelicX (talk) 21:09, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
i think labeling backtrack as evasion is not productive to explaining it. It is its own thing. It is Faceless Voids own special ability, much life Lifestealer having a spell that makes spells give lifesteal and so on.
What about Incapacitating Bite? --18.104.22.168 06:38, 30 September 2014 (UTC)
Incap bite is considered a blind according to this wiki currently. perhaps considered combing all sources of evasion cause they all make you miss right clicks.
Adding a True Strike Section
What about adding a section for True Strike and sources of it (e.g. MKB, Tusk's Walrus Punch and Silver Edge's attack to break the invisibility)? And btw, I could do that, if it's appreciated. Psion1C (talk) 15:55, 5 October 2015 (UTC)
Totally missed that this page already includes true strike. My bad! The accuracy talk page is still existent btw, you might want to get rid of it as well.
- It's better to keep them at one place. People prefer to have all the things at the same place. I'd rather consider putting blind and evasion together, since they basically are about the same thing, attacks missing. Bu3ny (talk) 20:11, 18 December 2015 (UTC)
How Accuary work against Evasion/Blind?
- By Accuracy, do you mean True Strike? If so, True Strike ignore all instances of Evasion or Blind, (with the exception of Towers), regardless of the Evasion chance or Miss chance. If you're talking about the effect from Wards, it is independent. The chance to ignore Evasion is rolled first, then if it fails the game rolls for an Evasion Miss. --Sanhard (talk) 12:04, 4 January 2016 (UTC)
- Like Sanhard said, accuracy is a true-strike flag with certain probability to be attached to incoming attacks.
- Scenario 1: Tinker blinds you while you cast cripple on him -> 0.4 Hit (and 0.6 Miss)
- Scenario 2: You cast cripple on a PA with Bufferfly and level 4 Blur -> 0.5 Blur * 0.65 Butterfly = 0.325 Hit (and 0.675 Miss) before Cripple -> 0.325 Hit + 0.675 Miss * 0.4 Cripple = 0.595 Hit (and 0.405 Miss)
- So you see, the evasion has an effect regarding the hit chance. But there is a hard limit at 60% miss chance. So 0-100% evasion scales between 0-60% miss chance under the cripple effect. Molldust (talk) 12:57, 4 January 2016 (UTC)
Valve removed tips of Walrus PUNCH! someday. I tested that Walrus PUNCH! will miss when the attacked unit get evasion before caster reach attack point. I don't know if others do, including mkb. --Elite stay (talk) 02:15, 3 August 2016 (UTC)
- I tried it multiple times and it always hits for me. How did you make it miss? ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 13:19, 3 August 2016 (UTC)
Phantom Assassin evasion talent is missing
Phantom Assassin has a talent that improves her evasion but as far as i can see it is not listed here.
Tiny new aghanims Tree Volley missing from true-strike attacks.
Tiny new aghanims ability Tree Volley gives guaranteed true strike on its attacks, but it is not mentioned in this page's section about true strike.