Should aghs Reincarnation be added to damage negations? It's basically the same thing as shallow grave. 126.96.36.199 19:12, 10 July 2015 (UTC)
Damage negation clarification
I don't get what this exactly means. (Under 'Preventing on-damage effects') 5 Living Armor icon.png Living Armor does not reduce damage at all when under the effect of any damage negation or reduction besides magic resistance and armor. Despite this, it still loses charges when under the effect of Aphotic Shield icon.png Aphotic Shield, without blocking damage. Saspoon (talk)!
- Living Armor has the lowest priority in the group of abilities which negate damage. This means, when a unit has 2 sources stacked (e.g. Refraction or Aphotic Shield + Living Armor), the other blocking ability will negate damage first, so that Living Armor cannot react on the damage. Up to this point, it makes totally sense. It simply has lower priority. However, for some reason Living Armor still loses a charge per damage instance, despite it having not blocked the damage itself.
- I reworded it, is it clearer now? Bu3ny (talk) 14:38, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
- Refraction negates any amount of damage for one instance, whereas Aphotic Shield certain amount. If the incoming Pure damage is 500, Aphotic Shield and Living Armor, they additively reduce the incoming damage? (i.e. 500-200-80)
Could you please give the priority list of all the spells. Gwapoako99
- Ethereal doesn't directly affect any damage. It reduces your magic resistance, which causes you to take more magical damage. Magic resistance (and armor) is mentioned in the article. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 07:27, 29 June 2016 (UTC)
Does it trigger on negated damage? 188.8.131.52 10:31, 15 November 2016 (UTC)
- No. It only reacts on 10 damage or higher, after reductions. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 10:59, 15 November 2016 (UTC)
It seems the outgoing damage manipulator only affects attack damage, but not spell damage. Easy to test with Morphling's Hybrid, which deals the same spell damage, but has 50% outgoing damage reduction. Should the two cases for outgoing damage then be moved to Attack damage? Molldust (talk) 16:44, 12 March 2017 (UTC)
This is complete bullshit that is the information about Shallow Grave and Wraith Delay. They DO NOT use any healing, technically they set MODIFIER_PROPERTY_MIN_HEALTH with a value of 1 when going into effect, and that kinda speaks for itself, no healing just set
max(new_health,min_health) at the end of damage processing. ZzZombo (talk) 14:21, 11 July 2017 (UTC)
- Relax, that section was done years ago and not revisited since then. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 19:36, 11 July 2017 (UTC)
Shallow Grave & Guardian Angel
Wasn't this damage negation back in D1? While the behavior property might be based on minimum health, considering Axe's Culling Blade kills a unit under Shallow Grave, I don't see how it can "prevents a unit's health from dropping below the value it is set to" as it describes. I guess a minor mention on Culling Blade's exception might clear this situation. Same for Guardian Angel, since both abilities seem to be dispelled (or better said, bypassed) by Axe. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~