Note: Hex, Voodo, and Scythe of Vyse will NOT provide break in 6.84. I have left them here because the patch isn't out yet. I will remove them when the patch comes out unless someone else does it for me.
- Of course. I just created this as form of preparation. Hexes will not be listed here once the patch goes live. I think we have aghs doom, aghs demonic purge and silver edge with break. Bu3ny (talk) 16:56, 29 April 2015 (UTC)
The body of the text says that items such as Talisman aren't disabled by Break, but it's then listed as one of the items that is disabled. Which is it? If the latter, then the "Mechanics" section is redundant. Jethrain (talk) 13:21, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
Is there a way to sort these alphabetically/by type (ultimate/creep etc.) or does that have to be done manually? 18.104.22.168 17:34, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
How can I edit this list?
I see many passives which need to be updated, for example Tiny's Grow and Bristlebacks Warpath. How can I add them to the correct spot on the correct list, or remove them from the wrong one? Or should I just tell all the passives I know here, and you guys can fix it? -DarkNinjaHB
- This page was just updated yesterday. Tell me what you think is wrong and I'll check it. Bu3ny (talk) 10:10, 7 May 2015 (UTC)
How about passive components of active abilities?
For example, Dragon Knight's Elder Dragon Form and Lycan's Shapeshift provide passive abilities like crit and splash, why aren't such abilities mentioned on the list? Can I add them? --Psion1C (talk) 22:33, 12 May 2016 (UTC)
- Multiple reasons:
- 1. EDF and Shapeshift are temporary, unlike the skills listed in the article, which are all permanent.
- 2. Something being aura-based shouldn't be enough reason to count it in. For example, Howl, Scorched Earth and Song of the Siren are aura-based, like Shapeshift.
- 3. EDF uses buffs to grant its effects to DK, not hidden passive skills. And even if it would be provided by passive hidden skills, see point 1.
- ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 23:01, 12 May 2016 (UTC)
- Well, then there is at least one inconsistency: Troll Warlord's Berserker's Rage is mentioned, but Lone Druid's True Form is not. (and they are both only conditionally permanent) --Psion1C (talk) 23:48, 12 May 2016 (UTC)
The reason why I started this discussion, is that I saw the "not disabled by Break"-icon under Lycan's Shapeshift and I thought: "Is it possible that some other similar abilities are missing that icon on the wiki?" And then, before starting to edit pages, I wanted to check the Break page itself. So now, I would like to add all abilities that have passive components to the Break page 1st and then edit the abilities that are missing the icon. --Psion1C (talk) 00:14, 13 May 2016 (UTC)