Linking Call of the Wild
How can I link Call of the wild using ability ID? When I just put call of the wild in there, it will always link towards the hawk summoning one, and it will always show the old icon as you can see here:
Can they be changed so they don't conflict anymore? Or am I doing it wrong.
Same goes for Chen's Test of Faith. I can't use . It doesn't link the ability, because of the brackets around Teleport.
Since im currently not in the Beta (T_T), I request that someone who is could change Beastmaster's name. I am almost 100% sure that they did not keep that name (For copyright sake).
The slow goes through BKB. changed it on the page. Previously it said it was blocked.
How can this work? I think that beast master can be either support or carry...
Primal Roar Mechanics
Someone needs to check all of these aspects of Primal Roar and correct them where necessary:
- Knocks units aside at a speed of 500, up to 300 range away, resulting in a knockback duration of 0.6 seconds.
- The pushback and slow have a dynamic range, based on the distance between Beastmaster and the primary target.
- For every 2 distance between Beastmaster and the target upon cast, the knockback range increases by 1.
- This means when the target is exactly 600 range away, the knockback hits units up to 300 range behind the target and 300 range behind Beastmaster.
- When the target is 950 range away, the knockback hits units up to 475 range behind the target and 475 range behind Beastmaster.
- The width of the knockback area is always 300, so the affected area is always stadium-shaped.
- When an enemy is perfectly aligned with Beastmaster and his Primal Roar target, it does not get knocked aside, but it still gets damaged and slowed.
Can someome who is allowed to add external links to pages please replace my trivia point on Basshunter with this?: * Beastmaster's line's <sm2>Beas_rare_04.mp3</sm2> <sm2>Beas_rare_05.mp3</sm2> "''Basshunter, on the hunt''" are a reference to Swedish singer [http://www.wikipedia.org/Basshunter ''Basshunter''], who has a song about [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vi_sitter_i_Ventrilo_och_spelar_DotA DotA].
Fluminary (talk) 07:00, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
Talents cd reduction
I was thinking maybe let's not put reduced cd from talents in ability boxes unless it's a straight "-n seconds"? There are also octarine and arcane rune if someone wants to put all variations of cooldowns in there and it doesn't look nice with all the fractions of seconds :/ --Nova921 (talk) 17:47, 21 December 2016 (UTC)
- Adding talent cooldowns is not a problem, since only that hero will have access to that source of reduction. Octarine can be bought by anyone, that's why it isn't added. It follows the same rules as aghs, since upgrades are hero specific, they are added to the box. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 19:41, 21 December 2016 (UTC)