- True or false? I've seeing and thinking about this, can Alchemist reach an attack speed higher than 400 due to the nature of Chemical Rage? With enough attack speed items sometimes he looks to be attacking way faster than let's say...Ursa? --Garnetinvoker (talk) 04:00, 8 October 2013 (UTC)
Lowest Base Agility
- As of 6.79 this is untrue, since Tiny has 9 base agility and 0.9 agi gain per level. 220.127.116.11 21:03, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
Caustic Steel Set/Full Metal Alchemist
- Ponytails existed long before FMA, and it doesn't even look like Ed's ponytail. The armor looks absolutely nothing like Alphonse in any way. If you have anything more solid than a vague feeling that has no actual physical evidence except a ponytail and some armor on Razzil, that's one thing, but complete conjecture with minimal supporting evidence doesn't belong on an informational page. If it bothers you that much to not have opinion on the wiki, put it on the cosmetic page where it belongs anyways. --18.104.22.168 01:45, 7 March 2014 (UTC)
"with both an early game and late game presence due to his large health pool"
Is this taken from the client or something? If not this needs an update IMO.
Wizard of Oz reference
I'm pretty sure the line "You're melting, you're melting, is a direct reference to the Wizard of Oz.
- If you can provide a link for whatever it is referencing (e.g. a video of the scene), feel free to add it. Bu3ny (talk) 10:15, 29 August 2015 (UTC)
How do the damage and the stun duration exactly increase depending on the channel duration? Completely linearly starting from 0 or in certain time intervals? Psion1C (talk) 23:57, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
Alchemist and Aghanim's
I'm hoping the text about Alchemist's ability to "cast Aghanim's Scepter on an ally" can be made clearer. In other words, I just read it and don't understand what it's trying to say. :) Is it simply giving the ally the Scepter, or does it grant the stats and upgrades without taking an inventory slot? Once Alchemist has done this, can he build another Scepter (for himself, or for another allied hero)? If this could be clarified, it'd be great. 22.214.171.124 21:14, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
- The target ally receives a status buff. The buff gives the ally the same stats as an aghs would give and grants them their aghs upgrades. Yes, it's basically a permanent "7th slot aghs".
- Alchemist can buy as many scepters as he wants. He can also use it on an ally who has no aghs upgrade, in which case the ally only gains the stats, like how he would when buying an aghs. He can also use it on himself to gain the aghs stats.
- An ally can only receive the aghs buff once from alchemist.
- ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 21:22, 10 June 2016 (UTC)