|A cunning blade able to anticipate and enable its bearer's movements.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 4.17 armor and 25 attack speed.
- For agility heroes, it grants 4.17 armor, 25 attack speed and 25 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 4.17 armor and 25 attack speed.
- Double clicking the item automatically casts it on the team's fountain, blinking towards its direction, using the penalty distance.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Does not blink for the full distance when targeting closer than the max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, it blinks for 960 range towards the targeted direction, instead of 1200.
- The second sound only plays when the blinked distance is greater than 960. It is audible to everyone.
- Damage greater than from any player (including allies, excluding self) or puts Blink on a 3 second cooldown.
- Shares cooldown with
, , and .
- Does not share cooldown with .
- Blink requires heroes to face the direction in which they are blinking. This means that heroes facing away from their blink destination will have to turn first, causing a slight delay depending on their turn rate.
- damage over time, meaning that it will prevent items like from resetting Blink Dagger's cooldown. 's barrier blocks
- Use Blink to dodge incoming projectile-based spells such as or , and from items like .
- When Blink dagger go into cooldown upon taking damage on an escape, a quick self-cast with will allow you to wait the short cooldown relatively safely and blink out the moment you land on the ground.
- Blink Dagger can turn into a very strong escape tool if you are affected by .
- Swift Blink blink.png
Using Swift Blink
- Swift Blink trail.png
The trail left after Swift Blink