|Heroes:|| Crystal Maiden|
Sven is a Rogue Knight, half-meranth by birth. After his father was executed for violating the Vigil Codex, Sven's mother passed away, leaving him an orphan. Tightly bound to his own personal code of honor, Sven is a solitary warrior who wields the legendary Outcast Blade to devastating effect. He travels alone, searching for honor and glory, while acquiring substantial gold as a freelance swordsman.
- Sven once impaled an attacking ogre on the Feral Road with his armor.
- Sven's strangely shaped helm may be crafted to suit to his meranth physiology.
- Sven once found a weapon in the sunken wreck of a Vigil Knights galley.
- According to Rylai, Sven is "blue" under his armor.
- Rylai appears to have affection for Sven, addressing and complimenting him personally.
- He appears to have an admiration for Lone Druid.
Wielding the Adjudicator's Blade, Sven cracked Yurnero's mask, releasing the spirits of Yurnero's ancestors, as well as a companion dragon. The spirits and Yurnero both consider this an act of kindness, and are thankful for Sven's actions, and owe Sven a debt of gratitude.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Sven
- Play Honors to you and to the rogue's code you follow.
- Play That's a lovely shade of blue, Sven.
- Play Sven, are you still so blue under that armor?
- Play With a helm like that, Sven, I dub thee my helmsman.
- Play Play How do you see anything with that helmet on, Sven?
- Play Play Come on, Sven. Time to drop the hammer on someone!
Enemies killing Sven
- Play Your vigil ends.
- Play Play Sven, you have much to learn about fighting dragons.
- Play Play Good night, Sven. I mean bad knight.
- Play Play I'm the better Knight, Sven.
- Play Your armor crumples.
- Play Play It's not the size of the sword, Sven, it's how you use it.
- Play Play Size means nothing when your blade carries no weight.
- Play Cooked you in your armor.
- Play Play I'm not saying there's always a connection between excessive brawn and mental deficiency.
- Play Play Hahahaha, Sven. You thought you could keep up with me? There are trees everywhere!
- Play You would have been a powerful follower Sven.
- Play Sven, your dedication honors us.
- Play To the rogue who wields the hammer of the gods, all mortal forms resemble crooked nails.
- Play Play Time to match steel for steel!
- Pantaloons of the Freelancer description.
- Fluted Guard of the Swordmaster description.
- Vigil Triumph description.
- Crystal Maiden response: Play Sven, are you still so blue under that armor?
- Crystal Maiden response: Play That's a lovely shade of blue, Sven.
- Crystal Maiden response: Play Has anyone seen Sven around?
- Sven response: Play It is an honor to fight beside you.
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: Play Sven, thank you for using the Adjudicator's Blade to awaken us…
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: Play We are in your debt Sven, we won't forget this.