|Name:||سید سمائل حسن|
|Romanized name:||Syed Sumail Hassan|
|Alternate IDs:||D3m0n, Slim.Shady, H0PE, B-Rabbit, Suma1L, Mr. S|
2015-01-05 — 2016-08-28
2016-09-15 — Present
Syed Sumail "SumaiL" Hassan is a Pakistani professional player currently playing for The International at 16 years old in 2015.. He holds the record for being the youngest player to win
Sumail was born in Karachi, Pakistan in 1999. He started to play Dota 2 at 7. In 2014, his family moved to Chicago, United States.
Along with Evil Geniuses, SumaiL managed to take down DAC 2015, taking home almost $1.3 million dollars. He is now respected as one of the most talented players in the scene. Even at 15, SumaiL proved that he could compete on the same level with other elite solo mids, highlighted by his excellent play.3-0 at the grand finals of
SumaiL has frequently been criticized for exhibiting bad manners and flaming opponents during games. Evil Geniuses manager Charlie "Monolith" Yang has acknowledged that "[…] people that like to watch aggression, bad manners and people with no filter. They can watch Sumail" Some observers argue that SumaiL still has a great deal of time to mature and point out that other players once known for their poor in-game manners, such as Arteezy, have since improved their behavior.
- He was only 15 years old when he joined , making him one of the youngest players ever to enter the scene.
- He is the younger brother of YawaR.
- 2015-07-27 | TI5 Player Profiles - SumaiL - EG at The International 2015
- 2015-02-07 | Suma1L Interview by Hotbid by Hotbid of Beyond the Summit
- 2015-02-03 | EG SumaiL Interview @ DAC 2015 by Sheever of GosuGamers at DAC 2015
- 2015-02-01 | DAC 2015. Interview with EG.Sumail at DAC 2015 (trans. )
- Kolker, Robert (2015-07-30). Bloomberg. https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2015-pakistani-teens-esport-dream/.
- "Open Season: Evil Geniuses at DAC 2015". Evil Geniuses. 2015-02-07.
- @CharlieCYang (2015-03-15). ask.fm. http://ask.fm/CharlieCYang/answer/126747476399.