He can drive targets into a maddened Bloodrage, increasing the damage of their attacks, and allowing them to heal their wounds by killing their enemies. He can also cast Bloodrage on himself turning him into a nuker. His speed is unmatched when he senses the blood of the dying, and from this perception none can escape his Thirst. By using Blood Rite, he can create a ritual field where his foes will be silenced and damaged in the process. His trademark ultimate, Rupture, sunders the skin of his victims, causing them to trail their life force behind if they dare to flee. The ability is persistent just like Bloodseeker himself, totally ignoring magic resistance, and is immune to any kind of Dispel. Almost nothing can save the victim from the wicked wound and the wicked hunter coming for them, except the death itself.
- Bloodrage amplifies all three damage types the bloodraged unit deals and takes, including self-inflicted damage and damage dealt by allies.
- Does not amplify outgoing damage when it has the no-reflection flag.
- The heal is based on the dying unit's maximum health, and not on the health of the unit that gets healed.
- Denying allies while bloodraged, or denying bloodraged allies heals the killing unit.
- Suiciding heroes still heal buffed allied units when within the radius, but for halved values.
- When a bloodraged unit attacks another bloodraged unit, the damage is overall amplified by 23.2%/34.52%/46.32%/58.6%, and in case of kill, the heal value is doubled.
- Does not amplify damage dealt by abilities that use an independent source of damage (e.g. , ).
- Successive casts with different levels on a same target only refresh the duration, but do not update the damage amplification and heal percentage.
- The disable help function prevents an allied Bloodseeker from casting this ability on you.
- The affected area is visible to enemies.
- Applies a silence within the targeted area after the 2.6-second delay.
- Blood Rite first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- With max level 240.5/305.5/370.5/435.5) damage (before reductions). on Bloodseeker, Blood Rite deals 162.5/227.5/292.5/357.5 (
- With max level Bloodrage applied on both Bloodseeker and the enemy unit, it deals 211.25/295.75/380.25/464.75 ( 312.65/397.15/481.65/566.15) damage (before reductions).
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades all of Bloodseeker's currently active Blood Rite casts when chosen during the delay.
- Grants 600 radius ground vision at the center of the affected area for 6 seconds after cast.
- Learning Thirst removes the 550 movement speed cap for Bloodseeker.
- The first stack is applied when an enemy hero is below 75% health and the last when below 26%.
- Grants 0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5 attack speed and 0.28%/0.48%/0.68%/0.88% ( 0.56%/0.76%/0.96%/1.16%) movement speed for each percent of missing health between 75% and 25%.
- When an enemy hero drops below 25% health, Thirst provides True Sight over the target and makes both their hero model and minimap icon visible through the Fog of War.
- When enemies are revealed by Thirst, a debuff and particle effects are placed on them, which is visible to everyone.
- Bloodseeker himself also gets a status buff and particle effects and speaks certain lines, making it clear that an enemy is currently being revealed by Thirst.
- The bonuses linger for 4 seconds if the enemy dies. However, it does not linger, and disappears immediately if the enemy has
- The bonuses are always the maximum values, despite the health percentage the enemy had right before the killing blow.
- This is how much attack speed and movement speed Bloodseeker gains from Thirst with a certain amount of heroes being below 25% of their maximum health:
- 1 Hero: 30/45/60/75 attack speed and 14%/24%/34%/44% ( 28%/38%/48%/58%) movement speed
- 2 Heroes: 60/90/120/150 attack speed and 28%/48%/68%/88% ( 56%/76%/96%/116%) movement speed
- 3 Heroes: 90/135/180/225 attack speed and 42%/72%/102%/132% ( 84%/114%/144%/174%) movement speed
- 4 Heroes: 120/180/240/300 attack speed and 56%/96%/136%/176% ( 112%/152%/192%/232%) movement speed
- 5 Heroes: 150/225/300/375 attack speed and 70%/120%/170%/220% ( 140%/190%/240%/290%) movement speed
- Checks the distance the affected unit moved every 0.25 seconds, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 1.3030303030303 checks.
- If the unit's position changed between checks, it takes damage based on the distance.
- If the unit did not move, or moved a distance greater than 1300 between a check, no damage is applied.
- If the unit is invulnerable as a check occurs, the value is set nil, so that it does not take damage on the next check, regardless of distance.
- This is how much damage Rupture deals (before reductions) when the affected unit travels certain distances:
- 300 Distance: 90/135/180 damage
- 600 Distance: 180/270/360 damage
- 900 Distance: 270/405/540 damage
- 1200 Distance: 360/540/720 damage
- 1500 Distance: 450/675/900 damage
- Multiple casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Despite the sounds, affected units take no damage when moving upwards (with e.g. or ).
- Can be cast on, but cannot damage couriers.
|20% Lifesteal||20||+475Cast Range|
|+5 Armor||10||+20 Attack Speed|
- Level 10 left talent: +6 armor reduced to +5.
- Level 10 right talent: +25 attack speed reduced to +20.
- Level 15 left talent: +75 damage reduced to +60.
- Level 15 right talent: +275 health reduced to +225.
- Level 20 left talent: 25% lifesteal reduced to 20%.
- Level 20 right talent: +600 cast range reduced to +475.
- Level 25 left talent: +18% max movement speed reduced to +14%.
- Level 25 right talent: -6s cooldown reduced to -5s.
- Rescaled max movement speed bonus from 12%/24%/36%/48% to 14%/24%/34%/44%.
- gives more damage when hitting creeps, and is amplified by Bloodrage.
- allows Bloodseeker to heal up in situations where his health is so low that trying to heal with Bloodrage becomes too dangerous.
- gives a higher base move speed, increasing the effectiveness of Thirst, and the item can be upgraded for very gold-efficient damage or stats.
- and are cheap options for filling inventory slots, maximizing Bloodseeker's ability to chase down and stay close to enemies.
- provides some attributes and a way to restore Bloodseeker's health and mana on demand.
- provide more attack speed and agility for increased damage output; Bloodseeker can switch to strength for survivability, or intelligence for mana when using abilities.
- 's area damage allows Bloodseeker to quickly farm large numbers of creeps at once, making it a valuable item when Bloodseeker is taking a carry role. The area damage is amplified by Bloodrage, and allows him to both gain Thirst bonus from all nearby enemies.
- gives Bloodseeker many bonuses including attributes and movement speed.
- makes Bloodseeker immune to most disables and nukes, allowing him to safely enter teamfights.
- break enemy passives. can be extremely helpful in ganking due to Bloodseeker's naturally high speed, and able to
- gives Bloodseeker a powerful stun and a modest measure of durability.
- provides much needed agility and attack speed as well as evasion.
- mutes items of the enemies to add on top of Blood Rite's silence; it can also cancel Town Portal Scroll.
- prevents enemies from targeting Bloodseeker during teamfights.
- is sometimes used as an early game source of extra damage and mana, and works well with chance-based attack modifiers such as .
- is sometimes bought if Bloodseeker has a good early game, or needs to match harder carries in the late game.
- is another option in games where Bloodseeker desires a form of AoE damage.
- evasion from the enemies with its magical damage Pierce procs that guarantee to land. adds to Bloodseeker's attack damage, and counters
- allows Bloodseeker to cast Rupture twice, and also gives him some nice attributes and stats.
- gives you movement speed and mana regeneration which Bloodseeker needs as well as a way to stop enemies from teleporting away.
- is sometimes picked up to deal high initial damage during ganks, thereby trigger Thirst's damage and speed bonuses to instantly give Bloodseeker the upper hand and finish off the target. Its damage is amplified with Bloodrage.
- gives decent attributes, and can deal huge damage when combined with and the damage amplification from Bloodrage.
|Roles:||Carry Disabler Jungler Nuker Initiator|
|Playstyle:||The Flayed Twins' obscene demand for blood could only be met through constant carnage, a task for which Strygwyr was more than suited. Driven by insatiable Thirst, the Bloodseeker senses injured foes from leagues away, and chases them down with eager speed. Through sacred markings on his gear, the blood of the freshly sacrificed flows directly to the Flayed Ones, leaving just enough to mend his wounds and fuel his Bloodrage. Strygwyr paints the land with a crimson ring, silencing foes caught in this Blood Rite. Those who run only hasten their own demise. The Bloodseeker Ruptures every artery, causing his victim to hemorrhage with each step. By blood loss or by Strygwyr's tribal blades, death is but a foregone conclusion.|
- With  However, this is not achievable in a normal match. , Bloodseeker is the only hero which can reach the game's absolute movement speed limit of 10,000 movement speed.
- This part of Blood Rite's ▶️ sound effect makes use of ▶️ this Bloodseeker voice response.
- Despite the character having an Aztec or Incan motif, Strygwyr likely a Welsh-influenced rendering of the Romanian word 'strigoi', meaning poltergeist, often used in folklore in reference to vampires.
- Bloodseeker's ▶️ "Blood is in the air." is most likely a reference to the song "Love is in the air". trigger response
- Bloodseeker's respawning response ▶️ "Don't be negative… be positive!" is a reference to the blood types B-Positive and B-Negative.
- Bloodseeker's ▶️ "Lie down… have a cookie." is a reference to blood donation procedures where patients lie down and are given sweet treats to compensate for the sugar loss. kill response
- Bloodseeker's battle begin response ▶️ "I love the smell of serum in the morning." is a reference to a quote of the movie Apocalypse Now where Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore says "I love the smell of napalm in the Morning."
- Bloodseeker's death response ▶️ "Sangre…sagrada." is spanish for "Sacred/Holy blood".