- This ability was replaced by in the 6.58 gameplay patch.
- Does not interrupt Storm Spirit's channeling spells upon toggling.
- This ability got reworked into the current in the 6.58 gameplay patch.
- When making 7/6/5/4 attacks, particle effects appear on Storm Spirit's hands, showing that the next attack is with Overload.
- Pre 6.45, this ability used to apply a dispel to all affected enemy units within the radius.
- This ability got replaced by in the 6.58 gameplay patch.
- Storm Spirit and pulled units travel at a speed of 1200.
- Lightning Grapple cannot be cast on cliff areas.
- Any enemy hero that comes within 200 radius of Storm Spirit while he travels to the targeted point gets pulled with him.
- Does not turn Storm Spirit or any affected unit invulnerable for the duration.
- Storm Spirit and affected units can still attack, use items and cast abilities while being pulled.
- Destroys trees within a 200 radius around Storm Spirit upon reaching the targeted point.
- Pre 6.46, this ability used to pull all units in its path along, not only heroes.
- Increased base armor from -1 to 3 (total armor is now 4.38).
- Fixed Electric Rave toggling itself off when affected by Last Word.
- Overload no longer uses its charge up when attacking allied units.
- Electric Rave
- Fixed sometimes not stopping to drain mana after toggled off.
- Reduced activation mana cost from 6/9/12/15 to 3/6/9/12.
- Fixed a bug between Lightning Grapple and .
- Lightning Grapple no longer pulls non-hero units.
- Rescaled Electric Rave activation mana cost from 10 on each level to 6/9/10/15.
- Increased Barrier cooldown from 15 to 20.
- Overload no longer applies a dispel to hit enemy units.
- Increased Lightning Grapple cast range from 600/900/1200 to 700/1050/1400.
- Fixed Overload attack counter counting wrong at high attack speeds.
- Fixed Electric Rave from triggering and .