Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
Main Article: Brewmaster
- Applies a basic dispel on all units within the area.
- Always dispels
off of units within the area, regardless of alliances.
- Besides this, follows the default dispel rules, dispelling debuffs off of allies, and buffs off of enemies.
- The damage is applied to units which were created by an ability, including illusions.
- The only Creep-heroes that are affected are and .
- Applies a cyclone effect on the target upon cast, so it turns it invulnerable and fully disables it.
- However, unlike other cyclones, this one does not dispel the target.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the cycloned unit.
- Can be cast on , but has no effect, since Roshan is immune to forced movement. He only gets interrupted.
- Does not interrupt Storm's channeling spells upon cast.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- During the fade time, Storm can cast spells and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Those attacks do apply the 140/200/260 damage to the target.
- The bonus damage is not applied when attacking buildings out of the invisibility, but is applied against wards.
- The invisibility is lost upon reaching the cast point of spells, or upon launching an attack.
- This means when the attack misses, the invisibility is still lost.
- Allows Storm to pass through other units, including wards, but not through buildings.
Cast Range: 850
Self Attack Chance: 20%/25%/30%/35%
Movement Speed Slow: 25%
Minimum Spell Damage for Ignition: 80
Ignition Damage per Second: 20/30/40/50
Slow and self-attack chance persist, and attempts to damage if the debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Given to Storm when holding , at the same level as the original Brewmaster.
- Same notes as for Brewmaster's apply.