Spirit Bear/Old Abilities
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.23 gameplay patch. in the
- Return requires level 2 to be unlocked.
- Return interrupts the Spirit Bear's channeling spells upon cast.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Can be cast from anywhere on the map.
- Issues a stop order to the Spirit Bear after teleporting.
- Taking player based damage puts Return on a 3 second cooldown. Has no minimum damage threshold.
- Damage is checked before any sort of reduction, so fully blocked damage also triggers the cooldown.
- If Lone Druid dies and Return is cast, the Spirit Bear teleports back to Lone Druid's death location.
- This ability got removed in the 7.23 gameplay patch.
- Defender requires level 1 to be unlocked.
- The aura only affects Lone Druid, and none of his other units.
- Damage is redirect after all reductions.
- The redirected damage is credited to whoever damaged Lone Druid. The damage is lethal.
- Since the damage is flagged as HP Removal, it does not disable , or prevent from being used to resummon.
- The aura's radius equals the leash range of the Spirit Bear.