Main Article: Lone Druid
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Can be cast from anywhere on the map.
- If Lone Druid dies and Return is cast, the Spirit Bear teleports back to Lone Druid's death location.
- Roots the target, preventing it from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Provides True Sight over the target.
- Forces a stop command onto the target upon cast, so that its current move, attack and spell cast orders get canceled.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Deals damage in 0.3 second intervals, starting immediately as the debuff is placed, resulting in 3/6/8/11 damage instances against heroes and 8/16/23/31 against non-heroes.
- Deals a total of 45/90/135/180 damage to heroes and 135/270/405/480 to creeps.
- Does not affect ancient creeps.
- Entangling Claws uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Same notes as for Lone Druid's apply.
- The Spirit Bear acquires this spell as soon as Lone Druid learns it.
- Causes both Lone Druid and the Spirit Bear to cast Savage Roar at the same time and puts both Savage Roars on cooldown, regardless of who cast the spell.
Magic Resistance Bonus: 33%
Building Attack Damage Bonus: 10%/20%/30%/40%
- Increases the Spirit Bear's total magic resistance to 33%, assuming basic 0% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases the Spirit Bear's total attack damage against buildings, including raw damage bonuses.