Main Article: Lone Druid
- Return requires level 2 to be unlocked.
- Return interrupts the Spirit Bear's channeling spells upon cast.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Can be cast from anywhere on the map.
- Issues a stop order to the Spirit Bear after teleporting.
- Taking player based damage puts Return on a 3 second cooldown. Has no minimum damage threshold.
- Damage is checked before any sort of reduction, so fully blocked damage also triggers the cooldown.
- If Lone Druid dies and Return is cast, the Spirit Bear teleports back to Lone Druid's death location.
- Entangling Claws requires level 3 to be unlocked.
- Roots the target, preventing it from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Provides True Sight over the target.
- Forces a stop command onto the target upon cast, so that its current move, attack and spell cast orders get canceled.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately as the debuff is placed, resulting in 3 damage instances against heroes and 9 against non-heroes.
- Deals a total of 180 damage to heroes and 540 to creeps.
- Does not affect ancient creeps.
- Entangling Claws uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Same notes as for Lone Druid's apply.
- The Spirit Bear acquires this spell as soon as Lone Druid learns it.
- It is always in the third ability slot, regardless of the bear's level.
- Shares cooldown with Lone Druid's Savage Roar.
- Defender requires level 1 to be unlocked.
- The aura only affects Lone Druid, and none of his other units.
- Damage is redirect after all reductions.
- The redirected damage is credited to whoever damaged Lone Druid. The damage is lethal.
- Since the damage is flagged as HP Removal, it does not disable , or prevent from being used to resummon.
- The aura's radius equals the leash range of the Spirit Bear.
Magic Resistance Bonus: 33%
Building Attack Damage Bonus: 40%