Solar Crest/Old Abilities
Cast Range: 1000
Self Armor Reduction: 10
Enemy Armor Reduction: 10
Ally Accuracy on Enemy Target: 40%
Ally Armor Bonus: 10
Ally Evasion Chance: 20%
- Cannot be cast on self.
- Shares cooldown with .
- The effect on self and the modifier on the target are independent from each other. Dispelling the target does not remove the effect on the caster.
- Unlike Medallion, Solar Crest does not place a debuff on the caster. Instead, its effects are directly bound to its cooldown.
- Its duration is always 7 seconds on the target, while the duration on self can vary when the cooldown gets manipulated.
- This means when the cooldown is reduced, the reduction effects on self are briefer. The reduction effects on self also disappear immediately when the cooldown is refreshed.
- This also means that the effects on self are applied when using Medallion of Courage, since they share a cooldown.
- The armor reduction on self fully stacks. When having multiple Solar Crests, each of them reduce armor when on cooldown.
- The evasion loss also affects all owned Solar Crests, but no other source of evasion.
- The target buff and target debuff fully stack with each other. The effects on self also stack with the target debuff.
- When a unit is targeted by an allied and an enemy Solar Crest, it effectively has 12% evasion. This is the result of 20% evasion applying only 60% of the time.
- When opposing heroes cast it on each other, they effectively have -20 armor, no evasion from Solar Crest, and attackers have 40% accuracy on them.
- Multiple target debuffs or target buffs do not stack, but refresh their durations.
- The target buff, target debuff and self-debuff fully stack with those applied by Medallion of Courage.
- Can be cast on any unit, except on wards and buildings.