|A talisman forged to honor the daytime sky.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 225 health, 1.25 health regen, 1% magic resistance, 13.6 armor, 10 attack speed, 6.5% movement speed, 120 mana, 2 mana regen, 0.7% spell damage and 10 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 180 health, 1 health regen, 0.8% magic resistance, 14 armor, 12.5 attack speed, 6.63% movement speed, 120 mana, 2 mana regen, 0.7% spell damage and 10 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 180 health, 1 health regen, 0.8% magic resistance, 13.6 armor, 10 attack speed, 6.5% movement speed, 150 mana, 2.13 mana regen, 0.88% spell damage and 10 attack damage.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Solar Crests fully stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Solar Crest does not inherit the passive armor reduction from .
Cast Range: 1000
Self Armor Reduction: 12
Ally Armor Bonus: 12
Ally Movement Speed Bonus: 10%
Ally Attack Speed Bonus: 70
Enemy Armor Reduction: 12
Enemy Movement Speed Reduction: 10%
Enemy Attack Speed Reduction: 70
- Cannot be cast on self.
- Shares cooldown with .
- The effect on self and the modifier on the target are independent from each other. Dispelling the target does not remove the effect on the caster.
- Unlike Medallion, Solar Crest does not place a debuff on the caster. Instead, its effects are directly bound to its cooldown.
- Its duration is always 7 seconds on the target, while the duration on self can vary when the cooldown gets manipulated.
- This means when the cooldown is reduced, the reduction effects on self are briefer. The reduction effects on self also disappear immediately when the cooldown is refreshed.
- This also means that the effects on self are applied when using Medallion of Courage, since they share a cooldown.
- The armor reduction on self fully stacks. When having multiple Solar Crests, each of them reduce armor when on cooldown.
- The target buff and target debuff fully stack with each other. The effects on self also stack with the target debuff.
- When a unit is targeted by an allied and an enemy Solar Crest, the modifiers effectively cancel each other out.
- When opposing heroes cast it on each other, they effectively have -24 armor, -10% movement speed, and -70 attack speed.
- Multiple target debuffs or target buffs do not stack, but refresh their durations.
- The target buff, target debuff and self-debuff fully stack with those applied by Medallion of Courage.
- Can be cast on any unit, except on wards and buildings.