- slow after the effect delay. starts to damage and
- Provides 450 radius flying vision at the targeted area. Unlike the damage and slow, the vision is instantly applied after cast.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting off immediately after the effect delay. The slow debuff is refreshed in the same intervals.
- Deals 33% of its damage to buildings (4/8/12/16 damage per second).
- Deals a total of 120/240/360/480 (40/80/120/160 to buildings) damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Does not affect ancient creeps.
- This ability got replaced by in the 6.60 gameplay patch.
- Upon cast, a shot is launched straight into the air. After an
[ Info Needed ]second delay, it detonates, releasing the pellets towards the target area.
- The pellets travel at a speed of
[ Info Needed ]towards the targeted area. Each pellet lands at a random location within the targeted area, dealing damage around them.
- The pellets deal piercing damage, which deals 150% to creeps, 50% to heroes, and 35% to buildings.