|Mortimer, Snapfire's ultimate can barrage foes from extreme distances, covering the ground in flames. Most of her abilities will slow enemies, but she suffers from mana problems as well as long cooldowns in the early game.is a heavily armed nuker capable of dishing out high damage with and . She also provides some mobility and support for her team by tossing them s. With the help of her mount|
|Low Armor Lanes|
|+20%Movement Slow||20||Uses Your Attack Damage|
|+60Damage||15||Restores 200 Health|
|+15 Movement Speed||10||+200 Health|
- The health talent increases maximum health capacity, and keeps the current health percentage.
Tips & Tactics
- Snapfire has strong burst damage in lane, but her low armor and mediocre attack range make it hard to trade against enemy supports. Try to set up kills by comboing your abilities with your lane partner whenever you can.
- When you reach level 6, look for opportunities to use Mortimer Kisses to get kills and turn fights for your team. Figure out who you can play with to get a kill, and use your ultimate as soon as possible to put it on cooldown. Snapfire's biggest strength is in her ultimate, so you don't want to be sitting around passively while your ultimate is off cooldown.
- When Mortimer Kisses isn't up, you can play away from your team and push out waves. Do not take 5 on 5 teamfights without your ultimate. Alt-click on your ability to let your team know if your ultimate is not ready for the upcoming fight.
- Snapfire doesn't require any specific items to get good value out of her abilities, so she makes an excellent support. If you do get a significant amount of gold and experience however, Snapfire makes for an ideal aura carrier because of her high strength gain.
- A close range Scatterblast is one of the hardest hitting abilities in the early game.
- Can be used to farm jungle or push waves. Combined with Firesnap Cookies, you can clear a creep wave in one round of spells.
- The projectiles from Scatterblast travel much further than the targeting range. To hit an enemy at max range, you may need to ground target the spell.
- Scatterblast also applies a strong but short-lasting movement speed and attack speed slow, potentially disrupting and escaping the enemy's gank attempts or help your team chase fleeing enemies.
- Hitting multiple heroes in one cast will greatly increase the damage efficiency of this ability.
- Use Scatterblast to guarantee last hits, gaining gold and harass the enemy in one cast.
- Firesnap Cookie will make the target leap forward in the direction they are facing when the cookie hits them. Be aware that if your ally turns at the last second, your stun can miss.
- Having good team coordination and communication is recommended, as to avoid pushing an unwilling ally into danger or accidentally pushing an ally in an unintended direction.
- Use Firesnap Cookie to boost Snapfire or an ally over impassable terrain.
- Use Firesnap Cookie on creeps in lane for a surprise stun. This is especially effective if the enemy was trying to deny the last creep in a wave, because they will tank your creep wave while they are stunned.
- If the ally is too far to be thrown a Cookie at, consider using it on yourself or any other ally closer to the enemy to stun them and let your endangered ally escape.
- Lil' Shredder is Snapfire's most consistent source of physical damage, provided that her target stays in range for her to land all six shots.
- The increased attack speed and range makes it easy to destroy units that require a fixed number of attacks to destroy, such as , , or .
- Lil' Shredder always applies the same amount of armor reduction regardless of its level, making it a good harassment tool early-game or assist in killing enemies faster.
- If laning against heroes with low armor, buying will further increase the damage of Lil' Shredder early game.
- Lil' Shredder can activate items like and with every individual hit.
- Multiple hits of Mortimer Kisses will deal very high damage, but its slow projectile speed makes it hard to land.
- Use it on stunned, rooted or slowed enemies for an easy kill.
- If Snapfire needs to move, Mortimer Kisses can be stopped mid-channel by pressing
- Use Mortimer Kisses across terrain, over trees and high ground to clear out enemies. It is especially useful for sieging tier 3 towers.
- Remember that Mortimer Kisses has a minimum range of 600, meaning that it cannot hit enemies close to Snapfire, especially melee attackers.
- Mortimer Kisses will also reduce Snapfire's turn rate, which can prevent her from hitting an opponent with fast movement speed or high mobility.
- Mortimer Kisses will give you vision at each targeting circle. When the enemy runs away, this vision combined with the slow can make it impossible for the enemy to escape.
- Allies with powerful AoE abilities are Snapfire's best partners in teamfights. Coordinate with , , or to catch as many enemy heroes as you can and deal massive damage to the enemy with little to no retaliation.
- Roshan's pit is a deadly place for the enemy to be caught by Mortimer Kisses. If your team suspects that the enemy may be attacking Roshan, or are bound to do so soon, save the ability for the proper time to punish the enemy's attempts at killing him.
- keeps Snapfire's HP up in lane.
- gives you a burst of healing to get back up to full in laning phase.
- lets you cast more spells in the lane.
- is a cheap way to refill your mana when you have a break from the fighting.
- for movement speed.
- for mana regen and to block magical damage.
- is a great sustain item in dual lanes. It also builds into Mekansm.
- provides mana for Snapfire and her teammates.
- keeps Snapfire and teammates alive in teamfight.
- provides great sustain for teamfighting and pushing.
- can hide Snapfire while she is channeling her ultimate.
- gets Snapfire and her teammates into position.
- gives each a 25% chance to deal 80 extra damage at a very low price. Multiple Javelins stack to increase proc chance during Lil' Shredder.
- gives you an amazing disable, but is very expensive.
- gives your team a powerful lifesteal aura.