- reduces Snapfire's already low mana pool.
- allows Anti-Mage to avoid being hit by Lil' Shredder and Mortimer Kisses.
- can be used immediately after ing onto Snapfire to reflect her Scatterblast response.
- stops Snapfire's .
- can prevent Snapfire from casting additional spells.
- stops Snapfire's .
- Snapfire's low armor and agility gain means that will deal a decent amount of damage.
- , , and are easier to land on Snapfire while she channels her .
- makes Juggernaut immune against all of Snapfire's spells and allows him to get closer.
- A well-timed allows Juggernaut to dodge Snapfire's spells, and she has no way to deal with it.
- prevents damage and dispels the slow from Snapfire's .
- allows Abaddon to gain HP during Snapfire's .
- can be used immediately after since Snapfire is forced to stay in place.
- Heroes with mobility spells (such as
's and with ) can easily avoid Lil' Shredder and Mortimer Kisses.
- Heroes with high movement speeds like and can run around, to, or away from Snapfire during Mortimer Kisses and dodge the projectiles easily due to their slow speed.
- is easy to time against Lil' Shredder and Mortimer Kisses, due to their slow and gradual damage output.
- can simply protect you against all of Snapfire's spells.
- reduces Snapfire's already low mana pool and the slow prevents her from escaping easily.
- Mortimer Kisses will quickly destroy Chen's creeps and might waste .
- Firesnap Cookie can be fed to Snapfire herself or to an ally caught inside .
- A badly placed Power Cog makes it easier for Snapfire to aim Mortimer Kisses on Clockwerk
- Lil' Shredder will make quick work of .
- Mortimer Kisses can easily hit a Phoenix using .
- Mortimer Kisses can reduce Omniknight's impact in teamfights. Omniknight's cannot purge multiple stacks of Mortimer Kisses. The damage is also magical, making Omniknight's ultimate, , useless.
- 's attack speed reduction can limit the damage Void can output during .
- can deal a large amount of damage to Void during , either outright killing him or forcing him out before he can kill any allies caught in his ultimate.
Works well with...
- sets up a great opportunity to combo with Mortimer Kisses.
- helps lock down target for Snapfire to attack.
- can be used with Firesnap Cookie to give Faceless Void a long distance push.
- can be used on Snapfire to root enemies after she jumps in with Firesnap Cookie.
- and protects Snapfire against magic damage while she channels Mortimer Kisses.
- keeps enemies in place for Snapfire to hit with Mortimer Kisses.
- keeps many enemies in place for easy Mortimer Kisses.
- Heroes with abilities that slow, stun or root enemies will make them easy targets for Mortimer Kisses: , , , , , , .
Shredder does not stack with's Tag Team