Beatrix Snapfire, or simply Snapfire, is a ranged strength hero armed with a wide array of firepower, riding into battle on her dragon toad Mortimer. Her powerful Scattershot blasts foes who get too close, while her mounted turret increases her range, allowing her to unleash a barrage of rapid fire attacks. Snapfire's coveted Firesnap Cookies give allies a boost, allowing them to leap a short distance. The cookies aren't her only secret weapon, her dragon toad has the ultimate nasty surprise for the enemy team—a long range artillery barrage of Mortimer Kisses that coat the map in searing lava.
- Scatterblast travels at a speed of 3000, taking 0.73 seconds to travel the full distance.
- Can hit units up to 1200 range away (travel distance + end radius).
- The complete area is shaped like a cone.
- Scatterblast first applies the damage, then the movement speed slow ( then the disarm).
- Leveling up Scatterblast, or choosing the damage increasing talent does not affect the damage of an already launched instance of Scatterblast.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1000.
- Cannot be cast on units that are currently channeling, making it impossible to accidentally cancel an allied channeling spell.
- If the ally starts channeling after projectile launch, the projectile does nothing upon impact.
- This includes self-casts.
- Can target, but has no effect on units affected by and , the projectile does nothing on impact.
- The target jumps 450 range forwards upon projectile impact, 257 range high. While in the air, other units can pass below them.
- During the jump, the target is fully disabled, unable to move, turn, attack or cast spells or items.
- Can jump over other units and over impassable terrain.
- The area damage and stun are applied upon losing the hop buff. This means if the leap gets interrupted, the effects are applied earlier.
- Firesnap Cookie first applies the damage, then the stun.
- Destroys trees within the impact area upon landing.
- Has no cast backswing when cast on self.
- Choosing the talent that adds the heal immediately updates already launched cookies, making them heal on impact.
- Interrupts Snapfire's channeling spells on cast.
- Increased Snapfire's attack range to 575/650/725/800, and sets her base attack time to 1.
- Sets Snapfire's damage to the given values. This means attack damage bonuses and reductions are completely ignored.
- When the level 20 talent is chosen, her attack damage is no longer set to a fixed value.
- An attack charge is lost whenever an attack is executed, regardless of outcome. This means missed attacks use up charges as well.
- The number of charges left is visible on the buff icon.
- Lil' Shredder uses a single debuff on the target. Following attacks increase its stack count.
- A number on the icon reveals the amount of stacks. The number is visible to everyone.
- Since only one debuff is used, each attack resets the duration of the entire stack.
- This is how much attack speed Lil' Shredder reduces with up to 6 stacks on each level:
- Level 1: 15/30/45/60/75/90 attack speed slow.
- Level 2: 20/40/60/80/100/120 attack speed slow.
- Level 3: 25/50/75/100/125/150 attack speed slow.
- Level 4: 30/60/90/120/150/180 attack speed slow.
- The attack speed slow is applied on any attacked target, including buildings and allies.
- Can deal a total of 210/300/390/480 damage with all 6 attacks (before reductions), considering the level 20 talent is not chosen.
- The attacks first place the debuff, then apply their own damage.
- Successive casts do not stack, but refresh the buff instead, resetting the amount of attacks and updating the range bonus.
- Leveling up Lil' Shredder, or choosing the talent that makes it use regular attack damage, does not update the damage of an already existing instance from a previous cast.
- When leveling up Lil' Shredder, refreshing the debuff does not update the slow value to the new level.
- In order to apply the higher value, the debuff must be placed anew.
- The projectiles have a minimum travel time of 0.8, maximum travel time of 2 seconds, and a projectile speed of 1300.
- This means up to 1625 range, the speed adapts to lower values, and for distance starting at 2600, the speed adapts to higher values.
- For better readability, the turn rate during Mortimer Kisses is given as per second, instead of per 0.03 seconds.
- 75 degrees per second equal a turn rate of 0.039.
- Moritmer Kisses is canceled if Snapfire gets stunned, silenced, cycloned, hexed, slept, feared, or hypnotized.
- Taunts prevent Snapfire from changing locations for the globs, but do not cancel it.
- Mortimer Kisses can also be stopped manaully by giving Snapfire any other order besides moving.
- The location for the globs can be changed with a move order. A move order is given by right-clicking, or by pressing the move hotkey and selecting a target point.
- Selecting a point outside the minimum/maximum distance, the globs are launched using the minimum/maximum distance towards the targeted direction.
- Although reducing turn rate a lot while active, the globs are launched where the order was targeted, they are not launched based on facing angle.
- Snapfire is disarmed during Mortimer Kisses. Attack orders behave like move orders during disarms, so right-clicking an enemy sets a new location as well.
- The destination for each glob is marked with a red circle indicator, which is visible to allies only.
- Launches globs in 0.75 ( 0.429) second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 8 ( 14) globs.
- Each glob deals the impact damage and leaves a lava puddle behind. The puddles last 3 seconds.
- The puddles apply the debuff on enemies in 0.5 second intervals, starting immediately as they are created, resulting in 7 instances.
- The debuff lasts 1 second, and deals 25/37.5/50 damage in 0.5 second intervals, starting immediately upon being placed, resulting in 3 instances.
- Multiple instances of the debuff do not stack.
- A single glob can deal a total of 385/577.5/770 damage, considering impact damage, and standing within the puddle for the full duration.
- Provides 275 radius flying vision at the current targeted location for the globs, lasting until Mortimer stops launching projectiles.
- The projectiles provide 500 radius flying vision as they travel. This vision lingers for 3.5 seconds at the impact area.
- Destroys trees within the impact areas of each projectile upon impact.
- Leveling up the spell does not update the impact damage of already launched globs to the new level.
- However, the lava puddles are updated to apply the debuff with the new level's value.
- Already placed debuffs are not updated to the new level.
- Choosing the slow increasing talent immediately updates all existing puddles to use the new value.
- However, already placed debuffs are not updated.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Disjoints projectiles for the target unit upon cast.
- During Gobble Up, the unit is periodically moved to Snapfire's current position. This periodic movement cannot be interrupted.
- This means their auras are effectively bestowed around Snapfire until spat out.
- The unit is automatically released after 3 seconds if not manually spat out.
- If the unit is not a hero or a clone, it gets instantly killed upon getting released.
- Targeted non-hero units also get their ownership changed to that of the caster, meaning its death counts as a deny.
- Swallowing a unit turns this ability inactive and turns the
- This ability stays inactive until the unit is released, either by timing out, by using the sub-spell, or by the caster dying.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- This ability stays inactive until is cast and turns inactive again once the targeted unit is spat out in any way.
- The swallowed unit serves as projectile, and gets moved in an arc towards the targeted point.
- The projectile has a minimum travel time of 0.6, and a maximum travel time of 2 seconds. While in the air, other units can pass below it.
- If the swallowed unit was not a hero or a clone, it gets instantly killed upon landing.
- Upon landing, the unit deals the impact damage and leaves a lava puddle behind. The puddle lasts 3 seconds.
- The puddle applies the debuff on enemies in 0.5 second intervals, starting immediately as it is created, resulting in 7 instances.
- The debuff lasts 1 second, and deals 50 damage in 0.5 second intervals, starting immediately upon being placed, resulting in 3 instances.
- Can deal a total of 850 damage, considering impact damage, and standing within the puddle for the full duration.
- Multiple instances of the debuff do not stack.
- Since Spit Out and use the same modifier, they do not stack, with the damage from the first applied debuff taking priority.
- The impact first applies the damage, then the stun.
- The projectile provides 500 radius flying vision as it travels. This vision lingers for 3.5 seconds at the impact area.
- Destroys trees within the impact area upon landing.
|+6Launched||25||Applies 2.5s Disarm|
|+20%Movement Slow||20||Uses Your Attack Damage|
|+48Damage||15||Restores 200 Health|
|+15 Movement Speed||10||+200 Health|
- The health talent increases maximum health capacity, and keeps the current health percentage.
- Level 10 left talent: +15 movement speed reduced to +10.
- Level 10 right talent: +250 health reduced to +200.
- Level 15 left talent: +60 damage reduced to +48.
- Level 15 right talent: 250 heal reduced to 200.
- Level 20 left talent: +25% movement speed slow reduced to +20%.
- Level 25 left talent: +8 count reduced to +6.
- Level 25 right talent: 3s disarm reduced to 2.5s.
- Reduced damage from 90/160/230/300 to 70/140/210/280.
- Increased cooldown from 10 on each level to 13/12/11/10.
- Added upgrade for Snapfire: Grants new ability - ,
- Mortimer gobbles up a creep or an allied hero, which he can then spit towards enemies. The unit can stay in his belly for only a few seconds.
- Cast range: 150
- Max duration: 3
- Cooldown: 40
- Notes: While swallowed, the unit is invulnerable and hidden. Can target allied heroes, or any non-ancient creep. Swallowed non-hero units get killed upon getting spat out. Has a sub-spell to spit the unit similar to Mortimer Kisses globs.
- Mortimer spits out the unit that's in his mouth, causing impact damage and stun in a large area. The glob leaves a pool of firespit that slows and applies damage over time.
- Cast range: 3000
- Impact radius: 400
- Impact damage: 400
- Impact stun duration: 1.5
- Puddle duration: 3
- Debuff damage per second: 100
- Debuff duration: 1
- Movemnt speed slow: 25%
- Mana cost: 150
- Notes: If the swallowed unit was not a hero, it gets killed upon reaching the target area. The unit is invulnerable during the airtime.
- keeps Snapfire's HP up in lane.
- gives you a burst of healing to get back up to full in laning phase.
- lets you cast more spells in the lane.
- is a cheap way to refill your mana when you have a break from the fighting.
- for movement speed.
- for mana regen and to block magical damage.
- is a great sustain item in dual lanes. It also builds into Mekansm.
- provides mana for Snapfire and her teammates.
- keeps Snapfire and teammates alive in teamfight.
- provides great sustain for teamfighting and pushing.
- can hide Snapfire while she is channeling her ultimate.
- gets Snapfire and her teammates into position.
- gives each a 25% chance to deal 80 extra damage at a very low price. Multiple Javelins stack to increase proc chance during Lil' Shredder.
- gives you an amazing disable, but is very expensive.
- gives your team a powerful lifesteal aura.
|Roles:||Support Nuker Disabler Escape|
|Playstyle:||The plucky Keen known as Beatrix Snapfire has survived to venerable old age in the harsh deserts of Nanarak, owing to her ingenious craftsmanship, and overwhelming firepower. Mounted on her dragon toad Mortimer, she dispenses Scatterblasts and Firesnap Cookies alike, while shooting down targets with barrages from Lil' Shredder, her mounted turret. For extremely distant enemies, Mortimer serves as Beatrix's artillery, issuing gobs of firespit from his gullet to cover the battlefield in pools of flame.|
- Snapfire currently has no equipment.
- Snapfire's response "▶️Say hello to my little friend!" is a reference to Tony Montana's line from the movie Scarface.
- Snapfire's response "▶️This here's my boomstick" is a reference to Ash's line from Army of Darkness.
- Snapfire's response "▶️ I love the smell of black powder in the morning" is a reference to Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore's line from Apocalypse Now .
- Snapfire's response "▶️ Oh give me a home, where the wildwings roam..." is a reference to the Western folk song Home on the Range.
- Snapfire's voice actress, Laraine Newman, was a character in the 1993 movie Coneheads, which explain the responses to as references to said movie.
Ol' Rackatee, Snapfire's weapon