- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Does not stack with other bashes. The bash from and is completely disabled for Slardar.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Adds an average of 8/15/24/35 damage to every attack.
- Adds an average of 18/30/44/60 damage to every attack when the damage increasing talent is chosen.
- Adds an average of 20/30/42/56 damage to every attack when the proc chance increasing talent is chosen.
- Adds an average of 45/60/77/96 damage to every attack when both talents are chosen.
- Bash of the Deep uses pseudo-random distribution.
- This ability was replaced by 6.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Sprint (5.55) does not interrupt Slardar's channeling spells upon cast.
- Turns Slardar phased for the duration, allowing him to pass through other units and wards.
- Amplifies all 3 damage types (after all reductions), including self-inflicted damage and damage dealt by allies.
- Amplified damage is the same type as the damage dealt.
- Ability Tooltip: This unit moves swiftly but takes extra damage.
- This ability was replaced by 5.55 gameplay patch. in the
- Splash travels at a speed of 1500.