Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|Once used to slay an unjust king, only to have the kingdom erupt into civil war in the aftermath.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 337.5 health, 10.31% health regen amplification, 1.5% magic resistance, 2.4 armor, 45 attack speed, 0.75% movement speed, 180 mana, 27% mana regen amplification, 1.05% spell damage and 45 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 270 health, 8.25% health regen amplification, 1.2% magic resistance, 3 armor, 48.75 attack speed, 0.94% movement speed, 180 mana, 27% mana regen amplification, 1.05% spell damage and 45 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 270 health, 8.25% health regen amplification, 1.2% magic resistance, 2.4 armor, 45 attack speed, 0.75% movement speed, 225 mana, 33.75% mana regen amplification, 1.31% spell damage and 45 attack damage.
- The attack out of Silver Edge's Shadow Walk cannot miss.
- Does not interrupt the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Applies a break on the target when attacking from invisibility, disabling passive abilities.
- Places the debuff before the attack damage is applied, but still relies on the attack (or projectile) to hit.
- The invisibility is lost upon reaching the cast point of spells, or upon finishing an attack (for ranged heroes upon projectile launch).
- Unlike Shadow Blade, Silver Edge does not apply the damage if an attack hits during the fade time.
- Allows the user to pass through other units, including wards, but not through buildings.
- The user can pick up and drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- Shares cooldown with .
Heroes whose default item build includes Silver Edge as a situational item
Strength:, , , , , , .
Agility:, , .
- Be aware that the Break mechanic has no effect on your opponents' items. If they have a or , for example, they will still receive the full benefits of these items.
- Consider purchasing this item if the enemy has troubling passives such as , , , , , and .
- Remember that abilities using stacks (such as , and ) are only prevented from gaining or placing new stacks. If the target already has existing stacks (on themselves or on their target), their passive can still function until the stacks expire (such as Reactive Armor's regeneration/armor and Fury Swipes' additional damage).
- Combined with and , one may completely shut down an enemy. Even if they have off cooldown, that means they're still cut off from their passive abilities, and either their active abilities or items, depending on which effect was applied.